• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2017-Regional Champs! On to Supers!

Hard to imagine us losing too many midweek games with our offense against the deep part of the other team's staff.

So far in midweek games we have scored 15, 13, 13, and have 10 today through 5 innings.

14-3 still batting 6th. Sheets with his 7th HR. Craig last year had 16 and we are just over a quarter though the season.

Ben Breazeale needs to eat at Jersey Mike's before every game. He has two dingers including a granny. WF up 7-3.
Hit his 3rd today in the 8th

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Deacs win a 18-8 gave up five runs on two hits and seven walks and 5 wild pitches last couple of innings Walter went deep in the bullpen late which makes sense in a blowout

Our recruiting has picked up. Back to back top 30 classes.

Was it on this thread during the weekend that someone posted a comment from a State fan that their players were commenting that Wake's facilities were very good.

Wake right now is in the top 10 nationally in batting average, walks, doubles, hits, runs, home runs, and slugging percentage. 11th in on base percentage.

Last edited:
Greer won 3 ACC Titles! Walter made the NCAAs last year. This team is trending up and has some serious talent. Let's not get carried away though.

The ACC was a different conference then. Drastically different. I agree that we aren't close to that but we are trending up and 14 teams (Cuse doesn't have baseball) is much different than 9.

Last edited:
Big series at Duke. I believe all 3 are on ACC Network. First pitch at 6 tonight.

Back