• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2017-Regional Champs! On to Supers!

through the 5th but rain on the way, but may not be heavy

Aiello with his 2nd tater tonight takes the team lead with 8. 6-1 deacs

Is the game at Duke (campus) or at Durham Bulls park? Pretty big. 7-2 - lost my watch espn signal.

Dunshee giving us a long outing tonight was clutch. Most of the damage done by the bottom of the lineup. Let's win tomorrow and play with house money on Sunday!

Just got back from the game a while ago. On the way back I realized we go to Miami, FSU, UL, and Clemson this year. Holy shit that is tough! If we keep swinging the bats like I know we can we should be able to hold our own in those series. I feel like a sweep this weekend would go a long way and give us some breathing room. GO DEACS!

For me, Johnny has been the bright spot. He has cut down massively on his Ks, likely due to a focus on being only a right handed hitter, the switch to 3rd from SS, and simply not being a Freshman any longer.

Back