• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2017-Regional Champs! On to Supers!

Binghamton actually has a Wake transfer Yarchuk who is one of the top (if not the top) hitters in the nation so far.

Interestingly, Binghamton hasn't played a game in three weeks (all been cancelled due to weather) and is undefeated against everyone that isn't New Mexico. They swept VPI and won three other games to get to 7-3 so far. Their projection from Warren Nolan is to finish 2nd in the RPI and to go 39-6, 20-1. I think this is largely based on the fact that America East just flat out sucks at baseball. But yeah I don't think it's likely that Binghamton finishes as a top 10 RPI team. RPI/Warren Nolan have serious projection issues over small sample size and the far end of the tails of the bell curve.

They were also in the College Station Regional with Wake last year.

Harvey with a two out homer in the bottom of the 8th gives Wake some breathing room. 6-3.

Roberts throwing straight junk balls. That strike out curve just dropped off the face of the earth.

Roberts really is going to have to improve his control if he wants to succeed at the next level.

Still way too inconsistent to be an elite level closer.

As bad a collapse in the 9th that I have seen in along time. At least we didn't lose it there. Now to 10th.

That's why I said at the next level. He can get away with a lot in college just based on stuff.

He's got absolutely electric stuff. Just needs to be more consistent. Effectively wild will come back to bite you.

Back