• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2017-Regional Champs! On to Supers!

It's the first weekend of the season. Chill. A lot happens early in the season that changes as guys get more games and practices under their belts. Especially when depending on young guys. Not saying we will win the CWS but the doom and gloom already is pretty crazy.

Based on the articles from Les and the comments Walter has made, he's very optimistic about this season. Tough loss to Nicholls, but it's a long way to go. Need to bounce back and get one today - starting 1-3 isn't great at all.

Wake Baseball 2017

Sellers out after 3.2. 4-2 Cougs. Appeared an error allowed the 4th run to score but scoreboard still shows only 3 errors.

Dude loves to play true freshmen at SS. The most important defensive position on the field.

Thinking about taking the kids to watch the game today at 4. Are weekday games still free admission? Didn't see anything on the website. Thanks!

Thinking about taking the kids to watch the game today at 4. Are weekday games still free admission? Didn't see anything on the website. Thanks!

I think if you have a DC membership then all the games are free.

Not sure otherwise.

Ok, I just remember seeing a sign up last season that said weekday games were free admission. Just wondering if anyone had information about this. I don't know that I want to pay for tix to see UNCG for three showing up a bit late...

Ok, I just remember seeing a sign up last season that said weekday games were free admission. Just wondering if anyone had information about this. I don't know that I want to pay for tix to see UNCG for three showing up a bit late...

Took me literally ten seconds: LINK. :p

Last edited:

Except they only have one Monday - Thursday game - and that's exempt from the free admission policy. I guess we need to hope for rain-outs!

Big series against SoCal this weekend. Reminder that the Friday and Saturday games are on ACC Network Extra (ESPN3).

Back