• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake/duke Game Thread

Can JC actually be playing himself into the bottom of the lottery?

If Chaundee is as good as he looks, Keyshawn will be a big beneficiary. Keyshawn won't have to do as much on both ends and could easily become an even better scorer.

He's been playing his way into the lotto all year.

I'm 30, grew up in raleigh, and hate UNC way more

That's crazy talk. Roy v. K isn't even close. Rat-faced weasel and Redick/Henderson/Allen. Pay attention, man, damn.

Also, the officiating in this game alone should be enough.

Last edited:
here's the video of jc's 2nd "foul"

Rolled his ankle in practice apparently. No biggie. Childress is much better for this and Wilbekin is a huge liability on D. I'd actually rather see Van Horn defensively.

exactly what i was thinking. at least tvh isnt an automatic open look on the defensive end. and i think he is now shooting a higher 2 pt fg % than mitchell now...

I mean, at least he missed kicking him in the nuts I guess.

Why is it that NBA refs and Big 10 refs and SEC refs see this kind of shit and laugh at the offensive player, but ACC refs are like "Grayson is your foot ok?????

We really need Mitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean, at least he missed kicking him in the nuts I guess.

Why is it that NBA refs and Big 10 refs and SEC refs see this kind of shit and laugh at the offensive player, but ACC refs are like "Grayson is your foot ok?????

The ACC makes a fortune selling highly ranked Dook games.

Back