• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake/duke Game Thread

You don't think, maybe, they adjusted how they were defending him? These people aren't stupid.

They literally never looked at JC and were just chucking nervous shots.

They never intended to attempt an inside shot.

This game is now over.

We're letting Duke beat us to way too many rebounds

Yep. And we are missing free throws. Got to be perfect on the boards and offense if we aren't going to defend.

I mean what can you do. Dinos cannot cover anyone in that line up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danny deserves some blame for this. you can't have doral, vanhorn, and arians on the floor at the same time. you just can't.

danny deserves some blame for this. you can't have doral, vanhorn, and arians on the floor at the same time.you just can't.

but kenpom !

I'm just sick of this shit. We're good enough to be competitive and then our staff just shoots the team in the nuts with lineups like this.

danny deserves some blame for this. you can't have doral, vanhorn, and arians on the floor at the same time.you just can't.

Of course. You can't sit Collins and let the game get away from you especially if he only has 2 fouls.

The worst part is that I just can't imagine it getting all that much better next year.

It will get a lot better when you put Chaundee in for Arians. Once Arians is beat or doesn't cover, we have to make multiple rotations which throws everyone off.

It wouldn't be shocking to see either Wash or Melo give some help next year.

oh, McClinton is still alive?

Back