• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake/duke Game Thread

we had a stop there but dipshit out of position ref overrules the guy closer to the play with a better view.

dook 16/29 55% in 2nd. Can't win unless you defend.

I missed seeing the last WF-Duke game. They just showed that play from the side where Dennard got open to hit the winner. The Duke big man made a terrible moving screen to block MW under the basket. Dennard shot should never have been allowed.

Its hard to make a comeback when you can never get stops.

Hard to make stops when they have three gross mismatches, who are much bigger and much better than our guys. We are right in their faces, but they are making shots.

How is the even remotely close to being out on wake

I missed seeing the last WF-Duke game. They just showed that play from the side where Dennard got open to hit the winner. The Duke big man made a terrible moving screen to block MW under the basket. Dennard shot should never have been allowed.

Giles biggest play this year...haha

Grayson can't believe he's not allowed to grab the other guy's arm to get a rebound. I mean what is he supposed to do???

I hate Brandon Childress hitting 3s like that, he should transfer.

Back