• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake/duke Game Thread

It almost would have been more cruel for Giles to come to Wake and suck.

Collins is so much better than Giles. It's not even close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's going to be a joke if Giles gets drafted ahead of Collins, unless it's a whole year ahead. :pray

other team's man offense >>> our man defense. Other team's zone offense >>>>>>>> our zone defense.

DM knows more about Bball than I ever will....but if we are getting torched from 3 and Duke's post play isn't great...why, dear god why, are we not playing zone defense???

i think going zone is the opposite of what you do in that scenario

eta: talking about "traditional" 2-3 zone

Tatum has 2 fouls. Maybe we should work on that.

Kinda wish we picked a more winnable game to shoot this well

Remember when Chase Jeter was a 5 star recruit?

Duke has hit about 5 crazy tough shots and Wake is right there with them. Fun game to watch - this is pretty damn good basketball from both teams. If we go chalk through the stretch and miss the tourney it'll be a shame. Wake is a tourney-quality team in almost any other ACC year.

It's going to be a joke if Giles gets drafted ahead of Collins, unless it's a whole year ahead. :pray

Really, what's the Giles appeal.

Basketball iq has to be below 0, and not exactly an athletic freak.

get the fuck out. that's nothing.

Back