• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake/duke Game Thread

we need to play some defense and duke needs to miss a little more #analysis

This same lame WatchESPN halftime show.

Can someone gif-ify that leg kick? I can't rewind on watchespn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That has to be the best half of Wake basketball in a long while. Duke shooting 100% from the line and 50% from deep, we shot under 30% from deep and we're tied in Cameron.

Duke hit a handful of nonsense or we'd be up 10. If we can duplicate that half we win.

You mean on offense only, yeah? Defense was trash.

Giles with more fouls (3) than points (2). Is this the breakout game we have hearing about?

That has to be the best half of Wake basketball in a long while. Duke shooting 100% from the line and 50% from deep, we shot under 30% from deep and we're tied in Cameron.

Duke hit a handful of nonsense or we'd be up 10. If we can duplicate that half we win.

Duke will hit a handful of nonsense in the 2nd and we won't get to the line as much. Duke wins 97-87.

Unless you count the defensive half of the game. dook 62% for the half. If you score 47 points in a half you probably should have the lead.

MFF, indeed.

Let's play some D and end these fools!

someone please reassure me this won't end in heartbreak

No way that assurance is available. Its gonna take near 100 points for Wake to win today.

Duke can keep on hitting like they have.

Can absolutely use zone D to pressure outside shooters. A 3-2 is common but 1-3-1 against someone like a Duke seems appropriate. We need a big win...let's go Deacs!!!!

Back