• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Teague/Johnson vs. Crawford/Collins

Johnson and Collins are close. Crawford always wants to shoot so he has that but Teague is the better player.

Love Crawford, but I think he is clearly the worst player of the four.

Can't see Crawford standing in the corner pouting and Collins seems interested in playing every game. Put me down for CC

Great matchup! I'm not a huge fan of Teague's D but he gets steals. I think JJ would be a tough matchup defensively against Collins as he's big, mobile and can block shots. I'd go JJ and Teague but not by much.

Teague over Crawford (right now)
Johnson & Collins are pretty equal but if they were playing against each other, I'd go Johnson over Collins solely because Collins can be beat by stronger big men.

Teague is was a little more willing to pass as PG, so him over Crawford. Johnson seemed like he was old when he got to Wake, so he was more fully developed physically than Collins. Collins is still a kid. He might even get taller in the next few years. So, as college sophs, Teague and Johnson. Ultimately I think Collins will be a better pro than JJ.

As a PG, Crawford needs to remember that his first job is to be the distributor, and on this Wake team, that means look for Collins first whenever he is on the court. He needs to lose some of his "hero ball" tendencies.

Slightly off topic but the Collins/Crawford chemistry is really just hitting its stride and I don't recall the other two ever really developing that. Upside for Collins as a pro should easily surpass JJ - Crawford should have a good chance to be the more accomplished WF guard certainly. Both of those dudes wanted to throw that damn ball down though.

Crawford and Collins are more likable to me. Maybe because of the massive flameout in 2009 and the "pre-NBA" obnoxiousness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnson and Collins are close. Crawford always wants to shoot so he has that but Teague is the better player.

I don't think Johnson and Collins are that close at this point. Collins is the better player.

i don't expect him to stay in the draft, but it almost makes no sense no to with the new rules. he gets to go to the combine and get opinions from all the nba guys and see where he stands. and now there is no limit on how many times you're allowed to enter and withdraw.

despite me posting this, i am sure there will be a meltdown when he and JC both enter after the season. JC ain't coming back tho.

don't be surprised to see Crawford enter the draft this year.

He should do the process after the season. I think he will likely not get the grades necessary to jump, but maybe a 15% chance he leaves.

prior to this year there was hardly any point to entering and withdrawing. now there is value in entering and withdrawing if you ever plan to try to get drafted, even if you aren't getting drafted this year.

Back