• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Offseason Discussion

Wake Football Offseason Discussion Thread

Yeah, it can't be weed. Must have been pretty substantial whatever it was.

Why is it unlikely he had multiple weed offenses?

I don't know if Hinton will get a redshirt but he doesn't have it now.

Dismissing someone for smoking weed in the offseason is fucking ridiculous. I assume you guys are sure about that. Colorado is going to build some powerhouse teams. We will never get rid of remnants of the failed war on drugs. Fucking dumb.

You realize Colorado isn't exempt from NCAA drug testing just because weed is legal out there, right?

Could you imagine going home and trying to explain something like this to your parents? Hope he gets straightened out. $250k education up in smoke along with the weed.

Yeah, I can imagine things like that. I've had to explain a lot of shit to my parents.

It would suck to get thrown out of school for weed right before the entire sports world figures out cannibis is better for pain treatment than downing jars of opiate based painkillers.

It would suck to get thrown out of school for weed right before the entire sports world figures out cannibis is better for pain treatment than downing jars of opiate based painkillers.

This.

Yeah, I can imagine things like that. I've had to explain a lot of shit to my parents.[/QUOTE
]

But did you ever lose a full ride to one of the elite universities? My dad would not have been amused in the least. Sorry it happened and hope he gets things turned around.

Could you imagine going home and trying to explain something like this to your parents? Hope he gets straightened out. $250k education up in smoke along with the weed.

Yeah such great forethought by a 20 year old

The dude did something bad, bad enough for Clawson to fuck him up at Wake Forest. It wasn't weed (if it was, it was for multiple reasons but we haven't heard of him 'suspended' before). White boy fucked up, get over it white people.

Kearns dismissal is the only one that warranted an official announcement on the Wake official site. Stewart just "disappeared" from the Wake roster, with posters noting his removal from the team after the suspension for the bowl game. Kearns got an official note from Clawson. Don't know what he did, but he is not coming back.

That is weird. Maybe it's because he's a QB.

Wouldn't the main reasons people are dismissed from Wake be grades or an Honor Code violation?

Very surprising that someone who had his character built by playing high school football was unable to keep himself from getting kicked off the team. Hopefully military service can straighten him out.

needs more mountain dew

Back