• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Offseason Discussion

it was underage drinking

Without background info that seems harsh. Hard to believe that of the 60 or so players on the WF roster that are under 21, KK is the only one ever to drink.

I have been around hundreds of Wake athletes who were drinking underage. you see them at bars and they stick out. I imagine most here have been around guys drinking underage. I don't see that being why KK got kicked off unless he's an alcoholic and a DUI was involved too or some shit.

i am not really sure. i asked how many times had he been caught & the answer was once by wspd. source wasn't sure if wfup had anything on him prior to this one. i will say that it def seems harsh, unless this was the final straw?? maybe clawson has a ZERO tolerance policy for underage drinking, maybe i should say maybe he has a ZERO tolerance for getting caught underage drinking??

ETA: not even sure if it was wspd, almost sounds like it was wfup.

Last edited:
ooooooook...neg rep is expected for my comment on his underage drinking being the cause he was dismissed from the team because that happened at the end of 2016. i am guessing it didn't help his cause any and just added to whatever it was that ultimately broke the dam. again, my apologies everyone. but i will stand up and say i am wrong when i screw up.

it's more information than others were willing to provide, so i don't think any negrep is deserved

at least we know this wasn't the first straw

Good God. Let's hope it's not just underage drinking that didn't even occur during the season. That's way to high a standard. No chance unless DUI or other really bad choice as a result of drinking.

Good God. Let's hope it's not just underage drinking that didn't even occur during the season. That's way to high a standard. No chance unless DUI or other really bad choice as a result of drinking.

was told the way the WFUP report read, it should've been a DUI. if he had been stopped in town, it definitely would've been.

If things haven't changed over the last couple years you get three strikes on weed.

Don't see any outstanding case against Kyle Kearns in NC court system as of right now.

Maybe he got caught smoking crack?

Back