• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Offseason Discussion

It's definitely something besides or instead of or in addition to under aged drinking.

Maybe we need a thread about next season's OOC opponents. Can't believe we're actually playing them in Boone next year.

Maybe we need a thread about next season's OOC opponents. Can't believe we're actually playing them in Boone next year.

We could do that. We could title it 'Opponents Behaving Badly'
I just saw another story about 3 Utah State players got arrested, and suspended indefinitely from the team, for stealing and pawning electronic equipment.

Is he injured enough to be out for our game against them ?

Don't know.
The article didn't say and I've never been stabbed myself, so I can't speak from experience.

(I'm guessing he'll be ok and will play. His next injury could be Cade Carney running over him)

Don't know.
The article didn't say and I've never been stabbed myself, so I can't speak from experience.

(I'm guessing he'll be ok and will play. His next injury could be Cade Carney running over him)

What you've got to do is cut the hamstring on the back of his leg right at the bottom. He'll never play football again, because his weight displacement goes back, all his weight is on his right foot, and he'll push everything off to the right. He'll never come through on anything. He'll quit the game.

is kyle kearns your nephew

if so, pretty metal way of telling us

My nephew inflicted a compound fracture on the leg of college football player (DL) with his fist. Never played again. FWIW.

He punched a dude in the leg? Who does that? I can't even picture how that would happen.

So he just punched him in the leg ? For no good reason ?

The football player was attacking him on the ground as well, that's how he fought back.

And punched his leg so hard that it broke his leg and the bone came through the skin?
Who is he.....Rocky?

Back