• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Offseason Discussion

Give the off day to the Offense one day, Defense the other. It will intensify the coaching by teaching the players the techniques their opponents are taught.

Kyle Kearns will play at EMCC next season. That is the school that was featured in the Netflix documentary "Last Chance U"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give the off day to the Offense one day, Defense the other. It will intensify the coaching by teaching the players the techniques their opponents are taught.

That would be a great way to handle this.

Apparently five people clocked Tabari Hines running the 40 at 4.3 today. That's some serious speed. Always thought he needed the ball more and this makes me think that even more so.

Apparently five people clocked Tabari Hines running the 40 at 4.3 today. That's some serious speed. Always thought he needed the ball more and this makes me think that even more so.

Agree with this. Tabari has some speed, Chuck has some moves

I very much agree. We talk about needing explosive plays, well 4.3 speed and excellent hands should get you some explosive plays. But he must have the ball!

Dortch should be another explosive play guy. Then there is Beal.

We should have more big play potential than we have had in a long while.

Tabari should go to a Braves game and race The Freeze!

Is it time to put the orbit/end around handoff back into the Wake offense, much like it was when John (hands of) Stone with his speed was on the team?

Is it time to put the orbit/end around handoff back into the Wake offense, much like it was when John (hands of) Stone with his speed was on the team?

Awww man, that was supposed to be a secret. Now everybody will be ready for it. I can't believe you Elrodded us.

Back