• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SportsCenter with Michael and Jemele SC6

SC should be pure news, just rip through as many highlights as possible with little fluff. All the PTI-type shows would be much better if they focused on 2 or 3 big stories of the day and have longer, unscripted discussions or arguments.

SC should be pure news, just rip through as many highlights as possible with little fluff. All the PTI-type shows would be much better if they focused on 2 or 3 big stories of the day and have longer, unscripted discussions or arguments.

Kinda like a 30 minute First Take? Nah.

388db7de538f7a422f7d163494c9c0ef.jpg

Well they are infatuated with Northwester and meaningless other B10 games, hockey, now the NFL combine, yet to see one Wake highlight.

FU Dino Gaudio with your 'no signature wins'. Put us on the board with a top 10 win.

Well they are infatuated with Northwester and meaningless other B10 games, hockey, now the NFL combine, yet to see one Wake highlight.

FU Dino Gaudio with your 'no signature wins'. Put us on the board with a top 10 win.

Of the seven top headlines on their front page, 5 are NFL related.

I watched SC6 today for the first time. After an hour of watching people talk, why do an hour show with two different people on a couch? If the 5:00 is going to be talk, the 6:00 hot needs to be straight news.

Now we've got the transgender wrestler story. I mean, they supposedly report on live sports. No need to disrupt your planned programming for breaking news.

Guess I better head to the unpopular opinion thread because I like SC6. I already know all the news/scores, give me interesting people with good takes.

I don't find either of them interesting. They seen June nice people to hang out and shoot shit with, but not interesting.

SC should be pure news, just rip through as many highlights as possible with little fluff.

+1

ESPN decided there wasn't a market for that many years ago, but I'd watch the shit out of that every morning, or whenever I just wanted to throw something on the tv.

The SC6 commercials last night during the ESPN3 internet feed were as bad as the show.

Trying to make celebrities out of people who are trained newspaper reporters doesn't always work.

I recorded the 3am SC last night so I'd have some Wake highlights to watch while eating breakfast this morning, but I didn't see highlights of the game. Is a loss by the #8 team in the country no longer relevant to sports, or did I just fast forward past our highlights? I get that the NW ending was cool, but there were another 55 minutes to fill.

I don't find either of them interesting. They seen June nice people to hang out and shoot shit with, but not interesting.

RJKarl has hacked PhDeac's account. Will the mods do anything ? Of course not !

ESPN to me is only live game entertainment and coverage.

ESPN to sports is now like what MTV is to music.

Back