• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SportsCenter with Michael and Jemele SC6

Get rid of Golic and that Michael dude. Two new shows with Greeny and Jamele: 4 hours in the morning and then again at 6 PM.

The majority of ESPN on-air "talent" can go as far as I'm concerned.

Won't be hard to find people decent enough willing to do it at 1/8 of the cost.

SVP is about the only guy that would be hard to replace IMO. Though he wouldn't motivate anyone to pay for content.

They get a ton of props for this.

They get a ton of props for this.

People get scores and tweets immediately. Plays of the day are on Youtube within seconds. The ESPN model is quickly dying and the melodramas have long outlasted their usefulness.

If you think they deserve tons of props for best mini-series of worthless crap, I can't agree more.

I'm not sure what that has to do with a seamless recreation of the opening theme from A Different World.

I gotta tell ya, ending Masters coverage and leading into these two talking about the NBA MVP race and other regular NBA talk has been insanely unsatisfying the last couple of days. Every TV set in America is switching to something else.

People get scores and tweets immediately. Plays of the day are on Youtube within seconds. The ESPN model is quickly dying and the melodramas have long outlasted their usefulness.

If you think they deserve tons of props for best mini-series of worthless crap, I can't agree more.

This post makes a lot more sense after coredeac's drivel about ESPN's left-wing agenda.

Worst show in the history of shows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The A Different World opening is interesting, maybe the first two or three times you see it.

This post makes a lot more sense after coredeac's drivel about ESPN's left-wing agenda.
If you don't understand that the espn model for TV, not online, content delivery is taking on serious water, I'm not sure what to tell you. Oh, just so you know, we did land on the moon.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sure but that's not a left wing agenda. That's a capitalist business searching for innovations and new revenue streams in a changing media environment.

Let me add that this doesn't really bother me because I don't watch the show. I'm not sure why you all do. I guess you haven't changed like others have.

Last edited:
I really don't mind the show.

:couch:

Back