• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SportsCenter with Michael and Jemele SC6

What don't you like about Jemele?

There is some sexual tension between Michael and Jemele which I believe is supposed to add to their show.

Meh.

Instead, if they kept Michael or really any male host, and replaced Jemele with Kate Upton, removed the desk and had them standing or on a couch, NFLTV style, I'd probably leave work early a few days per week to see Upton in tight dresses.

Who cares if she botched the Sports part of the show, I get all the sports takes I need from you geniuses every day.

I really liked Jemele's articles, not sure I love her as a TV personality

Had to google her. Wow. She's ridiculous.

You've never heard of Cari Champion?

I like Jemele more than Michael. He goes a little more First Take on the show while she is better reasoned.

You've never heard of Cari Champion?

No. Why should I have? I don't watch the ESPN garbage you all complain about.

Absolutely the worst. Almost unwatchable...

Not sure who wants to come home from work, kick back on the couch and watch another babble fest.

Exactly right! This junk is unwatchable and having it on at the Y and workout places also makes me switch to anything else!

I watched the 30 for 30 on Cal last night, and ESPN was pimping SC6 hard during its ad time. Even the commercials are impossible to watch.

No. Why should I have? I don't watch the ESPN garbage you all complain about.

I mean neither do I but ESPN is so ubiquitous (and she is all over it) that one would think you would have noticed her on the 3rd TV at a sports bar or at someones house or a web clip or something. Especially since she is the hottest female personality they have now and the hottest minority they have ever had on the network by a mile. And she also had that dust up with artie lange.

LOLZ you know Jemele here is just like FUUUUUUUUUUCK

14728277db486834ff2244a684d94e54.jpg

I watch live sports on ESPN and that's pretty much it. I'll watch SVP for a bit after an NBA game. I'll watch PTI if I'm home at 5:30 and I think about it. I'll turn to NBAtv for NFLN at 6 if there's anything good on.

Sage Steele isn't a mile behind Cari or anybody for that matter. Jemele looks pretty good in that picture. I didn't realize she was that tall. That bumps her up for me. Definite 1 regardless.

Watching SC6 now. I really don't understand why they have them just sitting around talking after an hour of people sitting and talking. Just go back to straight news for an hour.

It's crazy that the women on Fox News are hotter than the women on ESPN.

Hot women who can put up with being sexually harassed by old conservatives aren't going to be as hot as women who know sports and can stand sexual harassment from former athletes and wannabes.

Espn is for noobs i literally never watch it. It's for those that love Applebees and TGI fridays. Take a look in the mirror, fellas

Back