• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SportsCenter with Michael and Jemele SC6

wilbon is insufferable

Nah, he's still good. It ain't easy to do this stuff 5 days/week and keep it both informative and entertaining. Not looking for hard-hitting journalism; I'm more than pleased to DVR and watch Tone and Wilbon on most any day. Even my wife who is a casual sports fan half-way enjoys watching these guys.

chicago cubs, bulls blackhawks bears the greatest blah blah blah.

OMG so y'all are the people that like this crap. What's your favorite item at Applebees/TGI Fridays? And your favorite jersey to wear on date night?!

ESPN laying off 100 of their talent on/around May 1st. Supposedly they have 1,000 employees in that category. I don't see how they can ditch some major contracts. Getting ride of Dino or Seth would not help Disney's bottom line that much. Need to get rid of some big contracts, sort of like the NBA bottom dwellers.

It feels like ESPN or Michael and Jemele are going to end this soon.

Her being suspended 2 weeks certainly doesn't help her.

Jerry Jones probably called the CEO of Disney when she tweeted something that could cost him money.

Why would you say that?

She's working for a company that could not care less how badly her product performs, that is giving her a bigger platform and more money than she'd ever be able to get anywhere else and she is actively trying to get fired from that company. Or the other option is that she didn't realize she was asking people to boycott the company employing her. Either move strikes me as very stupid. It is the exact same thing Bill Simmons did, publicly going against his company's business interests not realizing it would get not only him but most of his friends fired. Just not smart

She's working for a company that could not care less how badly her product performs, that is giving her a bigger platform and more money than she'd ever be able to get anywhere else and she is actively trying to get fired from that company. Or the other option is that she didn't realize she was asking people to boycott the company employing her. Either move strikes me as very stupid. It is the exact same thing Bill Simmons did, publicly going against his company's business interests not realizing it would get not only him but most of his friends fired. Just not smart

So she was "ungrateful?"

She is "stupid" and "not very smart"

Literacy is becoming a problem for you bud.

Not literacy between the lines. And I'm not your bud.

Your first sentence is a textbook example of ungrateful. How do you know how much she gets paid?

Meanwhile Hank Williams Jr, who once compared Obama to Hitler, is working for ESPN tonight. It's not about being stupid.

Back