• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BRYANT CRAWFORD

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Deserves his own thread!

His best play was not his 4 point play. It was his pass to Keyshawn for his three point play. BC felt Keyshawn coming, moved to give him a lane, waited for Keyshawn to clear and hit him in stride for the layup.

BC's line 32 min- 26 points, 5 assists (he had more), 1 reb, 1 steal, 1 block - 5/8, 3/5 on threes, 13-14 FTs, ZERO TOs.

He has been conducting the offense like a true maestro.

He will be the best returning PG in the ACC next year.

GO DEACS!!!!

...has improved and is playing lights out. If he can sustain the dedication and trajectory, the sky's the limit.

He was fantastic tonight.

any chance he leaves after this year? i assume next year for sure

Let him stay 2 more seasons & 13 will be in the rafters.

I love this team. JC has a tough night, but our backcourt takes over. I would not want to face this team in the Tourney. You focus on taking Collins away, then get to deal with BC, Chill, Woods, Arians. And if Dinos is making shots, holy hell.

Crawford is our Brogdon. Hopefully he'll stay all 4 then go to the NBA and contribute right away.

Look down at your right foot, there will be a pedal that controls the brakes. Reach your foot over and pump that pedal a couple times.

He would have legit shot at 2,000 pts & cant imagine that has ever been accomplished @ Wake w/o a retired jersey.

Damn straight

He would have legit shot at 2,000 pts & cant imagine that has ever been accomplished @ Wake w/o a retired jersey.

Wake is back. Bryant is the shit. The DEACONS are ready to roll. I can definitely see a scenario where Bryant gets his jersey in the rafters after next year. All American honors are within his reach next year. I can see him almost averaging a triple double, next year.

Wake is back. Bryant is the shit. The DEACONS are ready to roll. I can definitely see a scenario where Bryant gets his jersey in the rafters after next year. All American honors are within his reach next year. I can see him almost averaging a triple double, next year.

Slow down big fella. Bad Crawford shows up when he tries to do too much. We need efficient Crawford not Bestbrook Crawford.

Of the many things that have improved this season, Crawford's efficiency is near the top of the list. He has really improved as a basketball player this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back