• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

March Madness Thread

Butler beating Winthrop.

Tyler Lewis got engaged @ mid court last summer. You just gotta watch this slop:

CBS just reported the ACC is 2-0 (UVa and Notre Dame), I guess they've already forgot we even played.

Pretty sure that graphic said "Today."

Right. The whole point of putting teams that would have made the tournament into the First Four was to get rid of the play-in game that drew so much criticism for the team that didn't technically get an NCAA appearance cred.

Acting like we didn't make the tourney even though we were playing for the 11 seed is pretty shitty. Especially when the only reason we ended up there was because VCU lost to fucking Rhode Island... The ACC was always going to get 9 teams and we were the 9th. We got the shitty matchup in the first four and played poorly and lost. That whole path for a team that earned an NCAA appearance sucks enough without our fanbase acting like we didn't actually make the tourney.

#MFF

This etsu/florida game is a fun watch. I can't imagine how you recruit these players to Johnson City, though. That place is an absolute shithole.

This etsu/florida game is a fun watch. I can't imagine how you recruit these players to Johnson City, though. That place is an absolute shithole.

One year players who come from JuCo's and want to win the Southern Conference.

One year players who come from JuCo's and want to win the Southern Conference.

Yeah, but still. Have you ever been Johnson City, or East Tennessee in general? Trump has the right idea with the wall, he's just building it in the wrong place. Run that thing right along the Western NC border, and build it as high as structurally feasible.

Pitino nearly gets tossed.

Needed this upset since UVA failed me (thought UNCW would take them down).

What does Charles Barkley weigh these days? I had not noticed it before, but he looks huge now. Looks to me like he might be close to the 300-lb range.

ETA: Need Vandy to complete this comeback for a perfect afternoon to start the contest.

Back