• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

March Madness Thread

Spike Albrecht still has eligibility? On that Gunter Kiel plan I see.

Never watched Swanigan either. Impressed with his patience in the post. Also had no clue he was black.

TV Teddy Valentine even getting some airtime when he's not the game referee!

I wonder how Manning reacted the first time he heard how Bz and Rusty blew Issac Haas' commitment.

St Mary's unis look like some random Eastern European country's Olympic unis.

I'm looking forward to the VT/Wiscy game. When they aren't playing Wake I think VT is pretty fun to watch. If they're hot they can give some teams some trouble.

Never watched Swanigan either. Impressed with his patience in the post. Also had no clue he was black.

ESPN did a pretty lengthy story on him earlier this season. Pushed 400 pounds in the eighth grade, 5 different homeless shelters and 13 different schools before he was 13.

Swanigan has been all over every college basketball media outlet through the bulk of the season...

I'm looking forward to the VT/Wiscy game. When they aren't playing Wake I think VT is pretty fun to watch. If they're hot they can give some teams some trouble.

fuck that. I'm not about to watch them for the 3rd time in a week and a half. No thanks

If LeDay could quit scowling, posing, flexing, and staring opponent's down every time he does something that would make VPI much more likable.

This FSU game is pretty good. They were getting hosed by the refs for a while but are starting to pull it together.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Back