• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

March Madness Thread

No they haven't.

I'm going to keep refuting this every single time that I see it. Just because you repeat something ad nauseum doesn't make it true.

Ok, then. As a Timberwolves fan I'll pretend they are a lock for the playoffs! (Or did you think I meant something else?) https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2017-nba-predictions/ Not sure that link worked correctly, but I meant their preseason prediction, not as of today.

Ok, then. As a Timberwolves fan I'll pretend they are a lock for the playoffs! (Or did you think I meant something else?) https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2017-nba-predictions/ Not sure that link worked correctly, but I meant their preseason prediction, not as of today.

The only team 538 projected with greater than 99% in the NBA to begin the season has already clinched a playoff spot (the Warriors). I would use a different sample size of one to refute an entire website's accuracy of predictive models.

The only team 538 projected with greater than 99% in the NBA to begin the season has already clinched a playoff spot (the Warriors). I would use a different sample size of one to refute an entire website's accuracy of predictive models.

Fair enough. Do you feel we have a 99% chance of making the tourney as that FiveTHirtyEight article states? I think we will and likely as a 10-seed, but I'm definitely not that confident.

I think we have a 1% chance of making the tournament so combined, 100%.

1 seed in the NIT with some home games. Write it down. You millennial turds are too concerned with a progressive HR policy. Sorry coaching is colorblind. Manning won four against NC State and BC this year. Sad.

Huh? I don't follow. We shouldn't keep Manning, and the only reason we are is because he's black? And it wasn't good for us to take care of business against the bottom dwellers? You do realize we won plenty of other games, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 seed in the NIT with some home games. Write it down. You millennial turds are too concerned with a progressive HR policy. Sorry coaching is colorblind. Manning won four against NC State and BC this year. Sad.

What the shit is this?

Huh? I don't follow. We shouldn't keep Manning, and the only reason we are is because he's black? And it wasn't good for us to take care of business against the bottom dwellers? You do realize we won plenty of other games, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the shit is this?

The pollack is a parody. Come on guys.

It's not a parody though, it's an actual angry dude from Poland.

Can we just go ahead and ban that guy? He hasn't contributed a single worthy thought. He is clearly trolling. We need to keep the vibes in place. 100% confident that we are in, now just hoping for a good draw.

Can we just go ahead and ban that guy? He hasn't contributed a single worthy thought. He is clearly trolling. We need to keep the vibes in place. 100% confident that we are in, now just hoping for a good draw.

But when they persisted in asking Him, He straightened up, and said to them, "He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."

But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Back