• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

March Madness Thread

Ish Smith was that dude. I'll never understand why TownieDeac wants him dead.

What about James Johnson's layup off the inbound pass from LD Williams to beat Duke? .8 left after the bucket.

awesome memory, love it, but I'm looking for a red light while the ball is in the air

Remember when UVA banked in a 3 at the buzzer to win, after being down 7 with 21 seconds to go and Wake shooting FTs? Because I just did. And am now very sad.

Remember when UVA banked in a 3 at the buzzer to win, after being down 7 with 21 seconds to go and Wake shooting FTs? Because I just did. And am now very sad.

FUCK OFF YOU BASTARD.

This really should be about positive vibes. I was wrong to bring up the Cleveland steamer.

it's gonna be glorious when the tides turn, starting TOMORROW NIGHT

The only thing that will top last year's final will be our big revenge win over Villanova on April 3rd

That's not fair. I'm from NC, live in NC and I don't care about Greensboro.

Good thing. We've already hit our quota of one ginger blowhard lawyer. I'll let you know if the spot opens back up.

Good thing. We've already hit our quota of one ginger blowhard lawyer. I'll let you know if the spot opens back up.

Stagnant job growth and/or significant retraction in Greensboro comes as no surprise, but in any event, there is no place worth going that tolerates this culinary slur. I heap shame upon you and your successors in interest.

I wouldn't hold my breath for any application from your humble correspondent for any position to be filled in Greensboro. For context, I once took a job in Fayetteville. Feel the sting.

FFS, where are the basketball people to correct this fake news? "Well, Mike, there's not a serious observer of the game of basketball that believed undersized, inexperienced, jump-shooting Dook should outshoot taller, more experienced Carolina by 33 free throw attempts in two games, including a loss, but the t.v. people needed Dook as a 2 so they got it. Because they always get it. Because F them, Mike. Thanks for having me on the show."

Yes, but good luck seeking any sympathy here. Most of us are not torn up about those rare occasions when UNC is on the wrong end of a reffing impartiality.

Yes, but good luck seeking any sympathy here. Most of us are not torn up about those rare occasions when UNC is on the wrong end of a reffing impartiality.

Torn up with laughter, perhaps.

nelson-muntz-ha-ha.jpg

awesome memory, love it, but I'm looking for a red light while the ball is in the air

I was at that game and I guess I look at it differently from some people. As I was walking to my car I remember thinking that I felt almost as bad as if we had lost the game. Duke was ranked #1 and we had a 13-point lead with about 3 minutes to play, as I remember. A chance to really make a statement. Then we fell completely apart...playing on our home court...and were damn lucky to even come away with a win.

I was at that game and I guess I look at it differently from some people. As I was walking to my car I remember thinking that I felt almost as bad as if we had lost the game. Duke was ranked #1 and we had a 13-point lead with about 3 minutes to play, as I remember. A chance to really make a statement. Then we fell completely apart...playing on our home court...and were damn lucky to even come away with a win.

Well your team lost, so I could see where you would be sad.

Well your team lost, so I could see where you would be sad.

I wasn't pulling for Duke......then. That was before I met all you assholes on this board and came to realize just how much WF fans really suck these days. And the constant...and I mean every single goddamned fucking play constant....bitching about officiating just reaffirmed that observation. WF fans today are like a bunch of petulant, spoiled children.

(I was unhappy because Wake didn't finish the game in style...which you should have figured out from my post....as the #4 team in the country playing on its home court should have done. Blowing that 13-point lead was extremely frustrating. That was a good example, BTW, of why Dino was such a shitty coach.)

Last edited:
I wasn't pulling for Duke......then. That was before I met all you assholes on this board and realized how much WF fans suck these days.

I get it. It's like I will secretly be rooting for Syracuse against UNCG just to spite Donald Ross.

I wasn't pulling for Duke......then. That was before I met all you assholes on this board and came to realize just how much WF fans really suck these days. And the constant...and I mean every single goddamned fucking play constant....bitching about officiating just reaffirmed that observation. WF fans today are like a bunch of petulant, spoiled children.

(I was unhappy because Wake didn't finish the game in style...which you should have figured out from my post....as the #4 team in the country playing on its home court should have done. Blowing that 13-point lead was extremely frustrating. That was a good example, BTW, of why Dino was such a shitty coach.)

Have you ever posted on a Duke board?

I was there too! ELECTRIC environment.

Back