• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

March Madness Thread

Just checked trutv.com to see if I had access to it. They're broadcasting a much more difficult game than we're anticipating:

6190684925329408.png

I was in bed last night and I drifted off to sleep and I had a dream that we were beating K-State 41-26 but I woke up kinda sad but then I cheered up when I realized it was just a dream, because I know we'll beat K-state by way more than that.

2 hours to game time. Just finished an incredible day at Deer Valley. Ready for some basketball. Can't believe we are back in he tourney this fast. Whether manning is the coach of the future or not, he deserves made respect for getting us in the NCAA tournament in his 3rd year considering how bad we were when he took over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

game 1, half 1 went pretty quick; our game could start on time / early if the second half goes the same way.

Who is going to start the game thread. That is the true pre game question.

Refs are letting them play a little bit. Hopefully a little tighter for our game. We do well in tightly called games.

Not sure. I wouldn't think so.

By the way if you want to pass the time with some hilarity go look at:

#lavarballsays

Enjoyable game there.

Now clear the deck for the DEACS

Can't believe they didn't foul. Glad they didn't foul because it made overtime almost impossible but such a dumb play by the coach.

Good thing the brackets don't lock until tomorrow. I had the winner of our game (us) beating Cincinnati on Friday. KSt is going to get stomped by the Bearcats.

Good thing the brackets don't lock until tomorrow. I had the winner of our game (us) beating Cincinnati on Friday. KSt is going to get stomped by the Bearcats.

I also made that change.

What kind of upsets are you guys calling? Who are your darkhorses to go on a deep run?

Back