• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

World Baseball Classic

deacdixieboy

Reaction score
Know most don't care but US just walked off in extra against Colombia. Israel has been the surprise team overall to this point. US plays DR tomorrow night.

Big inning for US! Trailing 2-1 in the 8th, Adam Jones homers to tie and Hosmer hits a 2 run bomb to take a 4-2 lead into the 9th!

We're up 7-0 in the 7th. Looking good! Stroman tossing a no no.

Good job, DeacDixieBoy, now he just gave up a double.

Trying to get interest in it on this board was difficult! So I threw it in there! He wouldn't have made it through another inning with the pitch limit anyways. Hard to have rooted for a Dookie but he's out now so we can go all in!

It is actually surprising that a team no one cares about did this.

Trying to get interest in it on this board was difficult! So I threw it in there! He wouldn't have made it through another inning with the pitch limit anyways. Hard to have rooted for a Dookie but he's out now so we can go all in!

Stroman is awesome, can't get enough of that guy.

Stayed up until 1 am to watch the finish. Interesting tournament, it feels to me like this was the first time the Americans treated it like something other than spring training with different uniforms on. Could be a bias because we won.

Back