• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stay John Collins!

NorDeac

Reaction score
Amazing year! What a rise. Keep it going and take this opportunity to develop your game even more.

Thank you deacs!

Please go and prove what an embarrassment you'll be in the league after that gutless and weak performance tonight. You played with no heart and no effort...like this wasn't the biggest stage in college basketball.

You will forever be remembered as a good college player, you have no future in the NBA.

Please go and prove what an embarrassment you'll be in the league after that gutless and weak performance tonight. You played with no heart and no effort...like this wasn't the biggest stage in college basketball.

You will forever be remembered as a good college player, you have no future in the NBA.

Not feeling as harsh as this but he did lay down..It was bad, for whatever reason...I guess I would play careful if I had $15-20 million on the line...JUst seems to happen to Wake whenever we have a blue chipper.

he put in a Chris Givens in the Music City Bowl-esque performance tonight

If he comes back he's the next James Michael McAdoo

He was totally dominated physically the last two games by LeDay and whoever the fuck #4 was tonight (no idea what his name is). He simply is not physically ready for the NBA right now. Which means he'll obviously go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back