• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Washington Post Rips ACC, Jabs Wake

It appeared to me that Crawford would often take a couple steps before he dribbled. I expected him to be called for traveling, but he rarely was so I must have wrong.

It's hardly surprising that a generation that doesn't like rules in general wouldn't like rules in basketball, either.

It's hardly surprising that a generation that doesn't like rules in general wouldn't like rules in basketball, either.

Which generation we talking about here? I think I'm your age and Lots of rules suck in general.

Remember when BKF tried to convince us that he used to be a protester back in the 60s and 70s? I'm glad he dropped that act.

Right, that does happen. I now sit in the stands observing high school games for the local association and writing reports since I have had knee replacement. But I see, by far too many missed walk calls from the non-calling side. I might start a mark on the side of how many I see. It is hard enough for a defender to stop a quick offensive guy anyway, but give him the illegal dribbles they get now with palming or cupping, throw in some extra steps, maybe an illegal pick that is missed, and it is damn hard to stop that drive to the hole! Conversely, if an offensive guy is trying to come hard legally off a screen and the defender is able to stick an illegal hip, knee or elbow into him to know him off stride or on his ass, that makes it tough on the offense to run their play in 30 seconds.

pretty amazing you're there to point out all these missed calls from your brethren. wonder why you never made it to the big leagues.

It's pretty silly to say the the Big Ten is owning the tournament. If anyone, the Pac-12 and SEC are better positioned with better records than the Big Ten.

They'really still salty about getting kicked out of the ACC. They pay their bill, yet?

It's pretty silly to say the the Big Ten is owning the tournament. If anyone, the Pac-12 and SEC are better positioned with better records than the Big Ten.

I thought the same thing. Both down to 1 team each.

Back