• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Collins to test NBA, update: he has signed an agent, per Jeff Goodman

Good luck, John. Do us proud.

Ever since the Sonics moved I have "cheered" for teams with Wake players. Will be nice to add a few more teams.

Not signing with an agent seems significant.

Really the best option, he has to test the waters and see where he is projected. I do not expect him to come back, but if he hears he needs another year then that will be great for Wake

Yeah this was expected either way. He'd be silly not to test the waters even if he was 100% sure he was coming back. He has until June 12 to pull out and I doubt he announces a decision before the end of April.

I imagine that Manning and Childress will be as involved as they are allowed to be in gathering information from teams and setting up workouts. The combine is May 9-14, I could see us hearing soon after that.

Not hiring an agent... Gives hope to fans, might cost us Sarr...

Now we have to wait until June 12th to know whether we have 20+ starting minutes to offer to a recruit or transfer.

There are 80 minutes available at the 4/5. Dinos gets about 25 per game. Collins, if he returns, will get about 25 per game. That leaves 30 minutes for.Doral, Sam, and player(s) to be named. Arians got some of those minutes this season. He's gone, so there are minutes available for Sarr.

Back