• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC transfers

What about Eric Boateng?

6-11 Center 2005 McDonald's A-A transferred to Arizona State

and?

9-9 PF Jamal Boykin Parade A-A California HS POY transferred to Cal

There are a ton other non-big men HS A-A transfers including Eliot Williams, Billy McCaffrey (IIRC, uncle of the Stanford stud RB), and Andre Sweet.

For an embarrassingly long time I thought his first name was Rathan.

To be fair, dude has three pretty sweet names.

Speaking of sweet, Andre Sweet! Holy cow.

So Tony Bennett lost 3 players today. I wonder if they are getting sick of playing games in the 40s. Jerome & Guy seem like future studs, but this could be the start of a decline for UVA.

So Tony Bennett lost 3 players today. I wonder if they are getting sick of playing games in the 40s. Jerome & Guy seem like future studs, but this could be the start of a decline for UVA.

Watching their games this year, I was thinking, "why would players want to play this style?" It is ugly basketball. I thought it would just hurt his recruiting, but looks like current players are tired of it, too.

The decade, PPG, or both?

Watching their games this year, I was thinking, "why would players want to play this style?" It is ugly basketball. I thought it would just hurt his recruiting, but looks like current players are tired of it, too.

I have wondered the same. You have to admire how hard UVA plays defense, but in order to make it work they have to slow down the game and essentially rest on offense. It's not a formula that many kids want. Winning is great but if you are playing boring basketball on offense and losing, who is interested in that? It would have been great if we could have played anything comparable to their defense, but if you are going to lose, I'd much rather lose scoring 90 than 50.

NCSU signed Thomas Allen requests his release

"Virginia basketball’s offseason exodus continued Thursday as the program announced junior guard Darius Thompson’s intention to transfer, leaving the Cavaliers with only six scholarship players who have appeared in a college game

Thompson averaged 6.2 points and 20.8 minutes this season, with 14 points against West Virginia his most productive game. His most memorable U.Va. moment came last season at Wake Forest, where his banked 3-pointer as time expired capped a furious rally and gave the Cavaliers a 72-71 victory."

bye.

http://www.dailypress.com/sports/teel-blog/dp-teel-time-darius-thompson-transfer-post.html

NCSU signed Thomas Allen requests his release

What are the odds James "Hendu" Henderson is working up an "Allen is overrated" or "Allen was scared of being recruited over" article for the MENSA members over on Pack Pride?

Brandon Childress, 7th on the team in minutes, average more PPG than Kwe and Giles combined. Bet you could have gotten some pretty good odds against that happening in Vegas a couple years back.

Not to mention his teammate who redshirted.

Some dude ask me why Kwe never shout me out, like I'm pose to give af.

-Dennis Smith, Jr. best quote ever.

Last edited:
Not to mention his teammate who redshirted.
I was about to say that Jalen was ranked higher and didn't even play this year

I think Brandon will be great for us

Wild to watch. When do 2 juniors transfer out of a top-25 program, one of whom is the leading scorer to return and neither are big pro prospects? So weird. System has turned on them? Can you imagine them getting an Anderson or Brogdon now?

Back