• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC transfers

Thought Batts was a VCU commit who is one of two that hasn't committed to the new coach.

That's a disappointment for State fans if true.

That's a disappointment for State fans if true.

Would be the first I've heard of it. We need some bodies but I really doubt he's anything other than a backup to a backup. Keatts isn't going to offer scholarships to someone who isn't worth it from what I gather.

They have something special going there. The game experience is unique. RElatively small arena and a great band and great fans. It may not officially be HAVOC anymore but they play D and it is appreciated in the house.

Three years at Duke and he only played in 10 games!

It was really only one year.

Had to sit out a year after a really nice Freshman year at Rice. Played a little last year at Duke. Had knee surgery last summer and never even dressed this season. Assuming he's healthy (may be a stretch), I suspect he'll end up somewhere decent.

Decent enough to come to Wake?

Isn't there a thing about not transferring intra-conference, or did I make that up?

The ACC rule only applies to traditional transfers, not grad transfers. I believe WF had a UVA player transfer in for football as a grad transfer.

Correct: EJ Scott. And this season, a Clemson DB grad-transfer had WF on his short list

Cameron Johnson transferring from Pitt. One year of Kevin Stallings was plenty.

lol, fuck K

time for Kennard to make his move now

Back