• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC transfers

Paging Pete Gaudet.... Pete Gaudet. You're wanted on line 1 regarding an opportunity in Durham.

K works his magic again.

Kennard declared for the NBA and will hire an agent. Wouldn't be mad if the Spurs got him as a backup for Danny Green. I think Kennard could at least be as productive as JJ.

Kennard is gonna be bald in like 3 years. It is good that he turned pro now. Really depressing to be balding walking around a college campus - I would imagine.

Lol, BC needs to just leave the ACC.

And go where?

The AAC! Back with fellow playing ex-cohort UConn. There they can join in the fun of playing ECU, Temple, Tulsa and now Wichita State [basketball only of course].
They wouldn't have to change the initials in their luggage much. Just get Vanna to move a couple of letters.

After the crap the MD AD talked about the death penalty for UNC, they will never be invited back.

And go where?
Obviously not gonna happen because of football. Just don't see any way BC isn't anything but the doormat of the ACC in basketball as long as they're in the conference.

Not the thread for this but I just looked at UNC's 2017 crootin class and they have 4 guys who have signed. 3 are 3 stars and 1 4 star(Felton). Not a typical class for the Heels.

Back