• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC transfers

Not ACC but Zach Collins is headed to NBA. Middle of first round just got more crowdedj

Ouch. Maverick Rowan transferring from State.

Wow. The alert I got said he was leaving the program.

Wow. The alert I got said he was leaving the program.

He's leaving, but won't be a transfer. Thinks he can go get paid to play somewhere. Good luck in that endeavor.....

Going to be another transfer or two I'd guess, Mav leaving after Gott was fired was pretty much a done deal and no real surprise.

Bonzi Colson to return to ND for his Sr season. Must admit, this decision surprises me.

Bonzi will have to play overseas or be a deep bench player for a good NBA team. He's just too small.

State is going to be soooo bad next year.

While there may be one or two more that leave the program (apparently Keatts' workouts have been a real "culture shock" to some guys), as of today this would be next year's current rotation:

PG: Markell Johnson, Lavar Batts
SG: Terry Henderson, Torin Dorn, Lavar Batts (Also good possibility to add Al Freeman from Baylor as a grad transfer)
SF: Torin Dorn, Shaun Kirk
PF: Abdul-Malik Abu, Ted Kapita
C: Omer Yurtseven (Is testing the waters), Lennard Freeman

Obviously there are still a few things at play. First is waiting to see if Henderson gets his sixth year and second is regarding what Yurtseven/Abu will do regarding the NBA. Also, like I said, there still could be a couple guys to leave the program. But as it stands right now, the cupboard is not bare yet by any means.

While there may be one or two more that leave the program (apparently Keatts' workouts have been a real "culture shock" to some guys), as of today this would be next year's current rotation:

PG: Markell Johnson, Lavar Batts
SG: Terry Henderson, Torin Dorn, Lavar Batts (Also good possibility to add Al Freeman from Baylor as a grad transfer)
SF: Torin Dorn, Shaun Kirk
PF: Abdul-Malik Abu, Ted Kapita
C: Omer Yurtseven (Is testing the waters), Lennard Freeman

Obviously there are still a few things at play. First is waiting to see if Henderson gets his sixth year and second is regarding what Yurtseven/Abu will do regarding the NBA. Also, like I said, there still could be a couple guys to leave the program. But as it stands right now, the cupboard is not bare yet by any means.

That's still a bottom half of the ACC rotation.

Back