• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC transfers

Yurtseven is soft, Abu is foul proned, their returning guards are nothing special. They don't have a guard in the same tier as Crawford. They just lost their best shooter and star from a bottom feeding squad last year.

Markell Johnson was overrated out of HS. His ceiling is junior year CMM. I'll take Woods of Dorn every day. The Wuffies will be 12-15th in the ACC this season.

a lot of teams in the conference are losing a lot of players. we shall see.

Markell Johnson was overrated out of HS. His ceiling is junior year CMM. I'll take Woods of Dorn every day. The Wuffies will be 12-15th in the ACC this season.

Man, we watched different guys last year.

For a dude that was supposed to be a senior in high school, he had a great ability to create, is a pass first guy, is extremely athletic, and always quick to the ball on defense. He has to improve his shot making ability, but the dude showed a whole lot of tools as a freshman.

That's still a bottom half of the ACC rotation.

Obviously recruiting means nothing at this point, but when you based off of what these guys were ranked out of high school, that is a whole lot of talent for Keatts to work with in his first year.

Will be interesting to see what they can do with a competent Xs and Os coach.

But, guys have to stick around first.

Man, we watched different guys last year.

For a dude that was supposed to be a senior in high school, he had a great ability to create, is a pass first guy, is extremely athletic, and always quick to the ball on defense. He has to improve his shot making ability, but the dude showed a whole lot of tools as a freshman.

I didn't realize how young he is. We'll see how it shakes out. I wish him the best when he's not playing us.

I didn't realize how young he is. We'll see how it shakes out. I wish him the best when he's not playing us.

I gotcha, obviously a lot of what he did got overshadowed by DSJ.

But, towards the end of the year he ha earned enough PT to move DSJ over to the 2-guard at times.

Bottom third really.

True, but they upgraded the coach position. I would be okay with all of it if I were a State fan.

Get rid of all those non defense playing slackers.

What are the chances Yurtseven leaves?

Haven't heard a clear leaning on him. I personally think he takes a path similar to Alex Lin and makes a big jump from year 1 to year 2 and goes pro after next season. That said he's really smart and I think values a good education. He is actually one of the few college athletes that could balance his engineering curriculum as well as excelling at basketball.

I think State has made a great hire with Keatts. They will be better than their individual parts. When he gets his players they will be really good.

True, but they upgraded the coach position. I would be okay with all of it if I were a State fan.

Get rid of all those non defense playing slackers.

I think State has made a great hire with Keatts. They will be better than their individual parts. When he gets his players they will be really good.

I agree. This is for the best. Keatts could coach himself into being next year's Pastner.

We really to the point where we are knocking an engineering degree from State now? Yurt made over a 1400 on his 2 part SAT. He's an extremely bright kid.

Last edited:
We really to the point where we are knocking an engineering degree from State now? Yurt made over a 1400 on his 2 part SAT. He's an extremely bright kid.

He should have actually gone to college then.

He must have been disappointed to show up and there wasn't even a locomotive.

Or look like fans cracking on a rival in good fun.

Back