• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The ACC 2018

Look at the big talk from tintin. Go home. Your drunk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

let those who bombed their basketball program to the ground for a culture change, after sexual assault of a band member in a bathroom by a player who was still allowed to play during the culture change, make the first judgement I guess. Maybe in another 7 years you'll make the first 4 in order to get trounced again.

And that guy is gone, not just coming to work like your guy. BTW how did you guys do in the tourney last season with that well known cheerleader molester Gottfried??:rofl:

And that guy is gone, not just coming to work like your guy. BTW how did you guys do in the tourney last season with that well known cheerleader molester Gottfried??:rofl:

I missed the news story on that. Got a link?

Joke on State all you want, Yow has run an incredibly clean program since she took over. Yea Gott liked to go out and drink/hit on college chicks but he was divorced but I fail to see the moral problem with that. I'm confident Keatts and Dorean will continue to represent the program in a first class manner.

Last edited:

Joke on State all you want, Yow has run an incredibly clean program since she took over. Yea Gott liked to go out and drink/hit on college chicks but he was divorced but I fail to see the moral problem with that. I'm confident Keatts and Dorean will continue to represent the program in a first class manner.

You fail to see a moral problem with your 2nd highest paid university employee who is in his 50's going to sorority parties and trying to sleep with 19 year college students? What kind of moral code do you live by if that isn't a problem for a university?

Back to Daniels - I'm in Salt Lake, and he was definitely not welcome back to the Utah team next year. Krystkowiak runs a pretty tight ship here, and Daniels got in the dog house big time (even though he did come back after the suspension). Good player, though.

You fail to see a moral problem with your 2nd highest paid university employee who is in his 50's going to sorority parties and trying to sleep with 19 year college students? What kind of moral code do you live by if that isn't a problem for a university?

That's all made up bull. Gott went out to the bars, never out at sorority party's. The sororitys don't even throw the party's at NCSU. I have no moral issue with a guy going out to a bar and hitting on younger women.

The Wooderson moral code?

Joke on State all you want, Yow has run an incredibly clean program since she took over. Yea Gott liked to go out and drink/hit on college chicks but he was divorced but I fail to see the moral problem with that. I'm confident Keatts and Dorean will start to represent the program in a first class manner.

FIFY

Pitino suspended for 5 ACC games for prostitute scandal.

How about his assistant Keatts?

Yeah Pitino will just hook up with someone in a restaura nt. Rick is the original 60 second man

UNC adding Cameron Johnson is pretty big news that I did not see posted. Going to be a strange season watching UNC trying to score from outside rather than in the paint like the previous decade. Johnson shot 41% last year from three.

Not that anyone cares at this time, but WF is in Lunardi's First Four Out as of June 1

In the battle to stay off the bubble, VT's chances took a hit from its opponents in the 2K Classic. Known opponents have 2016-17 KenPom ratings of 221, 302, and 273. If VT beats #273 St. Louis, possible opponents are Providence (#60) or Washington (#163). Even winning all four of those games is not going to help their ratings (RPI or other). The Deacs OOC schedule looks decent in comparison.

Do all these UVA defections mean we'll actually beat them next year?

Wake might win, but... It wasn't mentioned above but it is likely that those players that left did so because they believed that their playing time would be diminished as the '16 recruiting class started to assert itself. Both Guy and Jerome were coming on strong (and starting) at the end of the year. (And, I imagine that Thompson will be missed more than Shayok.) Two Top 100 recruits had redshirted last season (Jay Huff and DeAndre Hunter). Huff did so to put on weight. He arrived at 6'11", 185 lbs. He is now up to 215, and supposedly has great ball skills. Hunter redshirted because there would have been little playing time for him. Everyone is excited about both of them, and while it seems unlikely they will live up to the hype, they should improve UVa's depth. There are a lot of unanswered questions about the Virginia team as we head into fall, but most of us are pretty excited about this edition. FWIW, both Guy and Jerome shot better from behind the arc than did Perrantes, with Guy shooting nearly 50% from there.

Wake might win, but... It wasn't mentioned above but it is likely that those players that left did so because they believed that their playing time would be diminished as the '16 recruiting class started to assert itself. Both Guy and Jerome were coming on strong (and starting) at the end of the year. (And, I imagine that Thompson will be missed more than Shayok.) Two Top 100 recruits had redshirted last season (Jay Huff and DeAndre Hunter). Huff did so to put on weight. He arrived at 6'11", 185 lbs. He is now up to 215, and supposedly has great ball skills. Hunter redshirted because there would have been little playing time for him. Everyone is excited about both of them, and while it seems unlikely they will live up to the hype, they should improve UVa's depth. There are a lot of unanswered questions about the Virginia team as we head into fall, but most of us are pretty excited about this edition. FWIW, both Guy and Jerome shot better from behind the arc than did Perrantes, with Guy shooting nearly 50% from there.

Maybe but Perrantes was the soul and unquestioned leader of the team who took the big shots late in games. He also did a superb job of getting his team into the flow of their offense (which was critical to Bennett being able to control tempo and stay in games)

Sad to hear that VaT's Ty Outlaw is out for this season with a torn ACL.

Sad to hear that VaT's Ty Outlaw is out for this season with a torn ACL.

Buzz has a real challenge this year. It shapes up that only 4 guys in the expected rotation played last year. Sy started but didn't get substantial minutes. The top recruits play positions where they already have experienced talent. The Hokies will be playing at least 3 guards at time.

Khadim Sy has left Virginia Tech's program. Leaves Virginia Tech with only 2 players on scholarship that are taller than 6'6.

Back