• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Outback: Beta Cuck Wins Next Chat Thread !!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit got p weird tonight not bad tho. San Deigo is p interesting im try to figure it out. As always I'm disappoint in USA fellas everybody so nervous but whatevs

if you're getting coffee in Gboro you need to try Cafegency on Wendover. Great coffee, owned by a Deacon. plus you can get insurance if you need.

Good morning, CT. Welcome to what's running through my head.

Chat Thread Outback: Nevermind the AfterPerth!

Was yesterday's dude Mormon, rtq? No drinking + no coffee makes me wonder.

I'm kinda liking the Mormon guy I was crushing on earlier this year again. Aside from the no drinking thing, he's pretty normal and just so nice and like almost too attractive. He joined my kickball team so we've been hanging out more. He's very huggy... but only to me... which I guess is good?

I'm kinda liking the Mormon guy I was crushing on earlier this year again. Aside from the no drinking thing, he's pretty normal and just so nice and like almost too attractive. He joined my kickball team so we've been hanging out more. He's very huggy... but only to me... which I guess is good?

He joined your kickball team so that you would join the Mormon team, fyi.

Are you cool with having eight kids and no alcohol in your marriage? At least you'll get to drive a Sprinter to soccer practice.

Just picked up a kitchen sink cookie as my free birthday pastry

aren't they also no sex?

Gary: Look, maybe us Mormon's do believe in crazy stories that make absolutely no sense and maybe Joseph Smith did make it all up, but I have a great life and a great family, and I have the Book of Mormon to thank for that. The truth is I don't care if Joseph Smith made it all up, because what the church teaches now is loving your family, being nice, and helping people. And even though people in this town think that's stupid, I choose to believe in it. All I ever did was try to be your friend Stan, but you're so high and mighty you couldn't look past my religion and just be my friend back. You've got a lot of growing up to do buddy. Suck my balls.

No, definitely not religious. When I mentioned that I was in the bell choir at my church he quickly gauged my religiousness. He might drink too? Not sure. His original suggestion was "coffee or drinks," but then he chose Starbucks.

Good luck with your Mormon guy!

He's trying to get into your pants legitimately, without the help of alcohol. It's like a challenge for him. I dig it.

Just picked up a kitchen sink cookie as my free birthday pastry

are you going to share it? and wasn't your birthday last month (yes I def just looked at facebook for this) - was your coupon about to expire?

Dash, you do realize that if you get with the Mormon, no bumpy for you until marriage? I don't even think you get to dry hump.

so the other week people were all surprised at how infrequently I ran my dishwasher - I set it to go as I left the house this morning, and it was Saturday March 11 when I last ran it (I remembered specifically so I could update the chat thread), so just shy of 2 weeks. I used my last smaller-size spoon last night so figured it was time, though I could have fit a couple more cups in and maybe one plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back