• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL 2017 WORLD SERIES L.A. DODGERS VS. ASTROS THREAD

Best spot to sit at Gnats Park (for cheap)?

There is no such thing as a cheap ticket to the Nats. There is talk that they priced themselves out of sellouts this weekend with the Cubs in DC.

There is no such thing as a cheap ticket to the Nats. There is talk that they priced themselves out of sellouts this weekend with the Cubs in DC.

As much as I don't like the Dodgers, left field seats for the Nats are $44 vs. $15 for the Dodgers. The Dodgers have upstairs seats, with great views, just off of home plate about $10-12.

Yeah we noticed when looking for tickets to the game on the 4th. Unfortunately, that trip to D.C. Has since fallen through so I saved $30/ticket for upper deck.

I haven’t noticed it this year but there was a couple year stretch where the Nats somehow convinced the police to enforce the scalping laws so they forced them outside the metro exits. Made getting a cheap ticket a real pain in the ass. I think it pissed off a large number of people because the attendance isn’t what it is was before the policy.

Love that Angel Hernandez filed a discrimination suit against MLB today for being passed over for crew chief and World Series positions. Guy is so delusional. He's lucky he still has a job at all.

Moustakas has 24 HRs (at least) at the break. Since I moved to KC in 2008, only 3 players have hit 24 or more in a full season.

Billy Butler - 29 in 2012
Kendrys Morales - 30 in 2016
Eric Hosmer - 25 in 2016

In 2010, the team lead was shared by Jose Guillen and Yuniesky Betancourt at 16 HR.

Moose murdered the Ms that series. I hate him so much right now.

Nationals had a three hour delay at the beginning of their game tonight. The excuse was impending weather event. There was no lightning in the area. It didnt start even start to rain even a little until two 1/2 hours after the game should have started.

Watched the Phillies and Pirates on the big screen for 8 innings while waiting. Nats should hsve been playing. Really poor to hold up the gsme by Nats and MLB. Had to leave after one inning to make Metro schedule.

Last edited:
So Kershaw and Sale are locks to start the ASG, right? Unless their pitching schedules jack everything up...

Kershaw is pitching Sunday. He ain't pitching at all in the ASG.

Surprised Robles didn't take the top spot among him, Eloy, and Acuna.

Inserting Gore immediately at 31 was a surprise to me.

Big tumble for JP Crawford.

Surprised Robles didn't take the top spot among him, Eloy, and Acuna.

Inserting Gore immediately at 31 was a surprise to me.

Big tumble for JP Crawford.

No kidding. Wonder if that's because he's having a bad year, or because he has zip chance of replacing Galvis. Sounds like a trade or position change may be in his future.

No kidding. Wonder if that's because he's having a bad year, or because he has zip chance of replacing Galvis. Sounds like a trade or position change may be in his future.

JP Crawford is not changing positions and is not getting traded. He still projects at a good defensive shortstop. He's had a terrible year at AAA at the plate - he was under .200 until a few weeks ago. But, he's starting to turn things around. BP still had him top 20 in its midseason top 50 ranking, released this week.

Back