• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL 2017 WORLD SERIES L.A. DODGERS VS. ASTROS THREAD

:heart: the guy in the Yankees jersey. (Not something I say often.)

Schwarber just murdered a Bronson Arroyo 74mph meatball. Almost hit it out of Wrigley.

-462ft

Last edited:
He's batting .169 out of the lead off spot.

<wfdeacons99> You think Theo gives a SHIT about batting average? <\wfdeacons99>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's batting .169 out of the lead off spot.

<wfdeacons99> You think Theo gives a SHIT about batting average? <\wfdeacons99>

Three true outcomes are killing the Cubs this year. Also their pitching. And their defense. And that Rizzo and Schwarber can't hit through the shift.

Watching the Astros is fun as hell. I can't decide if they have enough pitching to sustain a WS run though. I can't imagine they want to rely on Chaz Morton in October.

Who'da thought that tanking is more effective in baseball than basketball?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Watching the Astros is fun as hell. I can't decide if they have enough pitching to sustain a WS run though. I can't imagine they want to rely on Chaz Morton in October.

Not enough pitching right now, which is why they've been working the phones for months. Rosenthal reported today that they're trying to pry Gerrit Cole away from the Pirates.

It'd be nice if they had one damn pitching prospect pan out. TINSTAAPP, and all that.

Big Swingin' Dickerson is just mashing for the Rays right now. Really hoping they can put together a run.

Not enough pitching right now, which is why they've been working the phones for months. Rosenthal reported today that they're trying to pry Gerrit Cole away from the Pirates.

It'd be nice if they had one damn pitching prospect pan out. TINSTAAPP, and all that.

Cole and Darvish should be interesting names coming down to the deadline.

Houston's hot start has made the Rangers' position seem weaker than it actually is.

As of today, Texas is 1 game out of a wild card spot. The Rangers have won 7 straight. They would have to completely fall apart before they would deal Darvish at the deadline.

Houston's hot start has made the Rangers' position seem weaker than it actually is.

As of today, Texas is 1 game out of a wild card spot. The Rangers have won 7 straight. They would have to completely fall apart before they would deal Darvish at the deadline.

Ain't no way the Rangers are trading Darvish to the Astros. I don't care what their respective records are.

Does everyone hate joey bats now? Not surprised it was the braves that took exception, but he seems to be roundly hated across the board now.

The truth though is I have hated Bautista for many valid reasons. Hating him for a bat flip though is not a valid reason. Fucking babies.

Last edited:
Joey did a bat flip and the Braves overreacted. That's the whole, entire story yup. Good time to fire it up the narrative because Teheran will definitely drill somebody.

That is the story. Keep crying. It is all the Braves have been good at for years.

I will jump ahead and say the Jays suck and are old. The difference is I do not care because sports are not important enough to care about anymore.

I like bat flips. But admiring your work to cut the lead to 4 in a series you have been dominated after earlier in the game taking out a top 5 player in the league who was the 7th hit batsmen in 3 games and calling a Braves pitcher a faggot after striking you out adds a bit more context.

Now Donny Baseball crying about a guy swinging 3-0 in a 5 run game with 6 outs to go is ridiculous.

Back