• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL 2017 WORLD SERIES L.A. DODGERS VS. ASTROS THREAD

Have to be impressed with what the NY Yankees have done so far this year despite their 3-2 loss today to the O's. Hell of a potent line-up. Too bad the starting pitching is so mediocre/awful or they could make a stab at the AL East.
Conventional wisdom says they are 1-2 years away from a serious run.

Going to Wrigley for the first time Friday. Any recs on sections? Looking for cheaper tix.

Going to Wrigley for the first time Friday. Any recs on sections? Looking for cheaper tix.

Bleachers are always fun, they don't let you in that section without a bleacher ticket. There will be a lot of townies there, though.

I'll be there next tuesday & wednesday, most likely in the bleachers.

Have to be impressed with what the NY Yankees have done so far this year despite their 3-2 loss today to the O's. Hell of a potent line-up. Too bad the starting pitching is so mediocre/awful or they could make a stab at the AL East.

Been fun to watch this year. Judge is must watch. Castro has had a hell of a first couple months.

Not sure they are that far off - when chap comes back, they have a dominant pen, need 1 more frontline SP, maybe another bat - not gonna happen, but throwing josh donaldson in that lineup and pickup one of the top arms at the deadline? They would have a real shot.

Just imagine the lineup when we add Gleybar, Harper, and Machado to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Along the lines of asking where to sit, what about Yankee Stadium? Also looking for cheaper tickets.

Along the lines of asking where to sit, what about Yankee Stadium? Also looking for cheaper tickets.

Go bleachers - there aren't really any bad seats besides the 400 level - bleachers are small, but easy in, easy out - lots of food/beer vendors out there - well within judges range.

Same question for Barves.

4pm start in June so shade would be nice too.

Thanks for the feedback. Mobile paws to all. It's looking like rain and were supposed to hit the road after the game, so I'm worried my Wrigley cherry may remain unpopped.

The Phils young hitters once showed promise, and now suck. I think it's time to fire hitting coach, Matt Stairs. Either that, or fire all the hitters.

Yikes. The Greensboro Grasshoppers (Marlins Class A affiliate) outdraw that every [Thirsty] Thursday.

beautiful day for a ballgame here in chicago. AMPED to check out the greatest rivalry in sports in its best venue.

Back