• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

THE OFFICIAL 2017 OGBOARDS FUNDRAISER

Thanks for the help everyone. No matter how much money we raise, Cookout and I will be pushing out a vBulletin upgrade in the next couple months when things slow down IRL.

Get excited!

Thanks for the help everyone. No matter how much money we raise, Cookout and I will be pushing out a vBulletin upgrade in the next couple months when things slow down IRL.

Get excited!

What dat gone mean?

What dat gone mean?

Hopefully some speed improvements, getting google to stop flagging as a potentially hacked site, and some sweet new features to bring us into the modern age (have to upgrade to figure out what's possible, but have some good ideas for things I'd like to bring to the boards).

Hopefully some speed improvements, getting google to stop flagging as a potentially hacked site, and some sweet new features to bring us into the modern age (have to upgrade to figure out what's possible, but have some good ideas for things I'd like to bring to the boards).

I would love to see tweets in tapatalk. I will also be donating again. Thanks guys.

48 hour update:

34 donors and we're almost halfway to our goal. I'm only counting those who have donated via paypal. At least a dozen others have contacted me for an address to mail a check. Those who have donated enough for an incentive, I ask that you be patient with us. I'm playing Mr. Mom taking care of a newborn at the moment, so my time on these here interwebs is sporadic. Cookout and I will work together to make sure that everyone is taken care of, but it may be a few days.

Thanks for everyone's support so far. I speak for all of the mod/admin team when I say we're very appreciative that we can keep this place running without having to resort to ads, etc.

Back