• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ESPN Firing 100 People Today

I don't want to hear how liberal ESPN is when I cant even listen to ESPN radio on the way home from work due to Finebaum and his clan of "real Americans."

Patrick
Olbermann
Steiner
Eisen
Scott
Cohn
SVP
Ley

Feels like things really fall off after that.

I read Those Guys Have All the Fun and it boosted Ley and Steiner a lot for me.

Another #IMPORTANT question: which This is Sportscenter commercial is your favorite? Here are a few of mine

Today I learned some ppl think espn is political

I've been reading that book for like a decade. It's just so tedious.

Now I don't feel as bad. These Oral History books are great, but monsters. Halfway through Powerhouse but it is pretty repetitive.

My favorite commercial is probably the SVP dinnertime one because I quote it all the time.

The best one is probably Y2K with Steiner yelling "FOLLOW ME TO FREEDOM" or whatever at the end.

My Mt. Rushmore is probably:
Patrick
Olberman
SVP
Mayne

Scott and Eisen on the outside looking in. The first two are indisputable, and the last two are personal preference.

Now I don't feel as bad. These Oral History books are great, but monsters. Halfway through Powerhouse but it is pretty repetitive.

I have had the ESPN and SNL books on my kindle as long as I have owned one. Just can't get into them. Too much stuff that I just don't care about.

Back