• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ESPN Firing 100 People Today

kind of hard to believe people actually watch ESPN between sporting events unless it's while you're at a bar or at the gym

Reff--here's an article from Fox News (so you will get it) proving your first two sentences completely incorrect.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ent-final-surgery-in-gender-reassignment.html

Stop spewing bullshit that you know nothing about.

Good, no apologies necessary! As of now she is officially known as Caitlyn Jenner and she can squat to pee. America is so proud of our 1976 Men's Decathlon Gold Medal winner. Maybe she will come up again as the 2017 ESPN Most Courageous. Alright, we can move on.

Last edited:
Have you heard Caitlyn recently? None chance she could pull off soprano

I love how people hate stugotz for his hottakes when he's actually parodying a hot take artist.

You don't get the show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ESPN has been cost-cutting for years, replacing experienced, thoughtful talent with cheaper, younger, more mouth-breath-y programming like Stugotz and 1st (mis)Take. That younger, cheaper, less thoughtful personalities are liberal is just a coincidence I'm sure.

maxresdefault.jpg

What's this majority bull shit. The vast majority of people think Bobby Knight is a complete dick. Use something else. Sports ain't liberal or conservative. You watch flags, flyovers, and listen to anthems. Fuck that shit. I want to watch the game.

You don't appreciate the national anthem? figures

Never got the hate for Mark May, but then again, I never watch non-live sports ESPN on anything but mute.

Last edited:
Like all of DF's posts, he's just butt hurt about something Ohio State related. In this case, that May trolled their fan base

Back