• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

John Collins and the draft

God I love that kid. Heartbreaking to lose him so soon, but I'm really excited for him - his ceiling is super high and it's going to be a hell of a lot of fun watching him grow as a professional. Go get 'em, JC.

This. Really hope he's successful at the next level - his 2 year development trajectory was incredible to watch.

Yes, please.

Dame, CJ, Aminu, Collins, and Nurkic would be a fun starting lineup.

Nice interview. Good answer to the Duncan comparison questions.

Oh I like it too. I'd like Johnson instead of Winslow more.

John Collins is a good representative of Mother So Dear.

One of the best. You can tell how much of a student of the game he is by listening to him talk. He's humble
But knows he has a chance to be really good. He isn't the kind of guy that is going to let any fame/fortune go to his head. Shit did I just describe Timmay?

John's best attribute may be his willingness to put in the work and time necessary to improve his game. An outstanding work ethic.

Oh I like it too. I'd like Johnson instead of Winslow more.

JJ not playing the 4 is wasting what he's really good at. He's better than Winslow but he's at his best as a 4 along with whiteside.

JJ not playing the 4 is wasting what he's really good at. He's better than Winslow but he's at his best as a 4 along with whiteside.

Yeah but Winslow went to Duke and JJ went to Wake. Miami and Portland are the two places that could possibly start two Deacs at the forward spots.

I wonder if the league has gotten some intel that JC will be a lottery pick. It would kind of suck to be the last guy in the room.

Yeah but Winslow went to Duke and JJ went to Wake. Miami and Portland are the two places that could possibly start two Deacs at the forward spots.

Got ya. That went completely unnoticed by me haha. Whoops

I understand. You're a State fan. Hard to imagine two guys from your team in the league much less on the same team. ;)

Hoping DSJ doesn't pull a Hodge and shoot him self on the highway. Two in the league is a start for us haha

Everybody has to start somewhere. Meanwhile, this was the first All-Star Game since 1997 without at least one Deac.

Last edited:
Back