• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"My First Big Boy Trip" by Donald J. Trump

PhDeac

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
Reaction score
http://slate.me/2rmTYiH

I’m getting ready for my big foreign trip.

I will be strongly protecting American interests—that’s what I like to do!

The airplane ride is hours and hours. I get lots of screen time! No one wants to give me my phone, but I shout and shout until they say OK.

Our first stop is Saudi Arabia. Jared says it is like a beach, big and hot and full of sand. No girls are allowed on the beach.

They eat crazy food in Saudi Arabia, like hummus! But I get to order a steak with ketchup, just the way I like it.

Mr. Steve tells me Muslims are the bad guys, but General Jim says I have to be nice to them. It’s confusing!

I wish General Mike was here. I’m not allowed to play with him anymore.

After Saudi Arabia we go to Israel, where the best Jews live. My friend Bibi sneaks into my room after dark and tells me scary stories about the bad ISIS men. I can’t wait to go home and tell my friends Sergey and Sergey.

I don’t want to go to the sad museum.

Don’t tell anyone, but before I left I was a little bit scared about my trip.

What if the other leaders laughed at me?

What if I had to touch Melania?

What if I had an accident?

But Ivanka said I should be brave. “Who’s my big brave boy?” Ivanka asked me.

“I am,” I said. “I’m a big brave boy.”

It’s been an exciting trip, but when it’s over, I’ll be glad to be home at Mar-a-Lago, where I get as much ice cream as I want.

Ahhh I get it now...

Yea, more money for makers of weapons. Go 'merica. And Trump gets a shiny gold medal.

Ooh boy...Trump has potential to provide more unintentional comedy on foreign trips than W.

Saudis prefer Trump to Obama

----------
...Why? Part of it has to do with the contrast between the new U.S. president and his predecessor, President Obama.

"For the Saudis, anyone is better than Barack Obama," Shadi Hamid of the Brookings Institution said. "That was a really low point from their perspective."

Obama never really developed a rapport with Arab leaders, Hamid said. And they were particularly put off by Obama's willingness to negotiate with Iran, Saudi Arabia's main rival in the region.

"Even if they have some concerns about Trump and his unpredictability, they still see him (Trump) as an improvement. And they're enthusiastic in part because of Trump's strong rhetoric against Iran."

There are other reasons leaders in Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states have an affinity for Trump.

What Saudi Leaders Think Of President Trump

"Trump has a strongman persona. And that endears him to autocratic leaders in the Middle East," Hamid said. "They never liked that Obama would bring up human rights concerns in their meetings. They don't have to worry about that as much with President Trump, who is not prioritizing human rights or democracy."

Jerry Feierstein, a senior fellow at the Middle East Institute, agreed that Trump's persona has helped endear him to these leaders. Trump's tendency to run the government like a family business, with a close circle of advisers like his daughter and son-in-law, isn't seen as a negative in a part of the world run by extended families and monarchies, he said.

"For them, Donald Trump is a very understandable and relatable individual," Feierstein said. "He's a sympathetic character. He behaves the same way they behave."...
----------

Ooh boy...Trump has potential to provide more unintentional comedy on foreign trips than W.

He looked particularly orange there.

----------
...Why? Part of it has to do with the contrast between the new U.S. president and his predecessor, President Obama.

"For the Saudis, anyone is better than Barack Obama," Shadi Hamid of the Brookings Institution said. "That was a really low point from their perspective."

Obama never really developed a rapport with Arab leaders, Hamid said. And they were particularly put off by Obama's willingness to negotiate with Iran, Saudi Arabia's main rival in the region.

"Even if they have some concerns about Trump and his unpredictability, they still see him (Trump) as an improvement. And they're enthusiastic in part because of Trump's strong rhetoric against Iran."

There are other reasons leaders in Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states have an affinity for Trump.

"Trump has a strongman persona. And that endears him to autocratic leaders in the Middle East," Hamid said. "They never liked that Obama would bring up human rights concerns in their meetings. They don't have to worry about that as much with President Trump, who is not prioritizing human rights or democracy."

Jerry Feierstein, a senior fellow at the Middle East Institute, agreed that Trump's persona has helped endear him to these leaders. Trump's tendency to run the government like a family business, with a close circle of advisers like his daughter and son-in-law, isn't seen as a negative in a part of the world run by extended families and monarchies, he said.

"For them, Donald Trump is a very understandable and relatable individual," Feierstein said. "He's a sympathetic character. He behaves the same way they behave."...
----------

But Obama was a mooslim like them right? Conservatives don't know if they are coming or going, bunch of scardies

uydhe5yje6rs9vajs2h5mtyoy5jbhlzm-large.jpg

that tie...

edit:

Last edited:

----------

----------

Told y'all he'd create peace in the middle east if y'all been paying attention to The Official President Trump thread.

It's going to be hilarious to see them keep throwing each other under the bus.

----------

----------

HOW FUCKING DARE OBAMA COMPLAIN ABOUT HUMAN RIGHTS!!!!

HOW FUCKING DARE OBAMA TAKE AWAY IRAN'S NUKES!!!

They like leaders Trump whom you can give a shiny medal to then fuck him in the ass while he plays with it.

Two days in and he already skipped an event.

Tireless worker this guy.

Probably just negotiating an urgent domestic issue at home. Keeping the promise of prioritizing America First, even while abroad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

orb-1495396537-compressed.jpg

Back