• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"My First Big Boy Trip" by Donald J. Trump

I'm not saying they're wrong. I'm saying they're completely biased by doing and reporting as they do. You're just as much as a rube as you think Trump voters are. That's my point.

Most of you are too separated from distinguishing between biased reporting and fact. They can report all facts , yet be completely biased at the same time to push an agenda. Media shouldn't be pushing agendas.

Thats kinda important. Facts matter, and some people objectively deserve less favorable coverage than others.

How about highlight the fact that Saudi Arabia has new leadership and is looking to get rid of the whole religious police and westernize under new leadership. That seems a helluva lot more newsworthy the world should know.

Thus made the news when women were allowed to vote a year ago. The meeting was not that event, hence why it isn't in the headlines.

The most important new story is that elephant that fell and crushed elkman to death.

I'm not saying they're wrong. I'm saying they're completely biased by doing and reporting as they do. You're just as much as a rube as you think Trump voters are. That's my point.

Most of you are too separated from distinguishing between biased reporting and fact. They can report all facts , yet be completely biased at the same time to push an agenda. Media shouldn't be pushing agendas.

stop watching CNN? There are a billion other ways to get news

You think after knowing that Manafort was paid in excess of $12M by Putin's cut outs; Flynn was totally compromised; Trump's own sons have given interviews about the limitless flow of money from Russians to their projects;Trump made $55M from the sale of a property to a Russian with close ties to Putin (When there were no other bids); that buyer showed up at five or more Trump rallies with his private plane on the same runways as Trump.

Trump has told at least four stories about Comey.

Trump has given classified intel that jeopardizes Israeli assets to the Russians.

Trump fired the US Attorney in NYC (whom he promised to keep) who is investigating several of Trump's Russian friends.

Trump's constant stream of lies makes Nixon look like Diogenes.

This isn't close to everything. It's probably not even 50%. But that's not enough for you.

Nice troll.

Trump fired the acting AG for investigating Flynn and not being quiet about it.

There are many other things Trump has done. Any one of these would have caused wall-to-wall, non-stop coverage.

He's gotten non stop coverage about all of that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meh. All married dudes have been there.

Are you serious?

Nikki Haley is in ME with Trump. It sure sounds like she's running for POTUS in 2020.

I like how unprovoked trump reaffirms that he did share intelligence and for the first time confirm the times story that it was Israeli intelligence. It's like he decide to do a reenactment of what he is trying to dont he ever did.

orb-1495396537-compressed.jpg

Is this real life?

No stamina.

So do you think Steve Bannon was more uncomfortable with having to stand in a group of Muslims and actually interact with them or watching this glorious scene of Trump converting to a globalist cuck?

Meh. All married dudes have been there.

Being an accused rapist, accused serial sexual assaulter, pussygrabber, and golden shower lover on our third marriage getting our hand slapped away by our wife who is 23 years younger than us, has posed nude, married us for our money, and hates us so much that she lives with our son who we never see in an all gold penthouse in a different city? Yep, safe to say we've all been there.

The most important new story is that elephant that fell and crushed elkman to death.

I hate to inform you that I crawled out from under the tusker that fell to my 416 Howell bolt action magazine rifle, and his tusks now reside near my pool table.

There has to be news out there in the world other than the ego battle between butthurt liberal media types and Donald Trump

#fakenews isn't an incorrect label, its just embarrassingly similar to fox news has been at this point that Trump effectively made completely uncredible going forward. We'll be getting all our news from random twitter handles soon enough. Trump may leave office and have to go back playing golf with his billions of dollars to play with, but media as we know it is over. Trump gave the TKO. Only partisan hacks go to CNN's front page the past 5 months and not think it's absurdly biased.

For the record, I'm an atheist and I vowed never to vote republican in my entire life after their family values bullshit told me I couldn't play poker for a living anymore. Most of my trolling is just in shock the liberal majority on this board doesn't see that Trump's actually right when it comes to a lot of his opinions on this media.

A free unbiased media does the public a lot of good. Biased media is cancer, and now that's all we have. A year ago , I thought there was a slight bias to most of my media outlets. Now I don't trust any of them.

You've hit the nail on the head. The media today is a total butt-hurt fucking joke. You can go to any of the mainstream media websites and all you see will be one negative Trump headline after another....just constantly throwing shit against the wall, desperately hoping that some of it will stick. They aren't even trying to mask their agenda anymore. The thing is, though, that they have overplayed their hand so badly in their angst after losing the election that could not be lost that a blind person could see what they are doing.

Back