• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup 2017 - The Mafia Game - Perds win!

I found tejas

baboon_is_a_dickhead_literally_sort_of

Final vote count:

timdunk (10) - rommy, tejas, dv7, goaliemom, knight, toogs, nonny, jtp, smoove, gooner
gouda (2) - chaos, deacsfan27
manning (2) - da, timdunk
knight - manning
tejas - gouda

YTV: sd3, blue, chic

Timdunk - New Jersey Devils - vanilla civ - has been lynched

New Jersey Devils - timdunk - You are the New Jersey Devils. The post-Brodeur era has not treated you well to this point. You were the worst team in the Eastern conference, but you were able to pass a couple teams in the draft lottery to grab the number one pick. Maybe Nolan Patrick or Nico Hischier will improve your fortunes next season. In this game, you are a vanilla civ.

Chic and Blue have not been AA'd because of the majority round.

I'll give some allowance for night moves due to lunch hour.

Night 2 is over and no additional players have been removed from the game.

Blue and Chic are still up for AA if they miss another vote.

In a shocking turn of events, the Predators have brought out the ghost of Elvis himself to perform the National Anthem before this round. The crowd is stunned.

I will be away for part of this round, so try not to blow anything up. One of Bernie, BYM or timdunk will call for majority night if necessary.

Day 3 starts now and ends at 4:30PM.

Predators apparently not very predatory.

Get it? GET IT?!

...I'll get my coat.

vote for gouda

***gouda***

I self watched and saw I was actually protected last night.

Thank you, my angel.

Back