• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup 2017 - The Mafia Game - Perds win!

And I'd like to point out I could easily get chaos lynched here

But hey chaos I'm making the civ decision and lynching Tejas.

Get on board fellllowww civs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Technically I think he died a while agop

Like rereading chaos totally hit 5. But I'll take the L here. I feel bad he got put on a team with sd3, doofus and toogs

Woof

Vote count as of 12:56 PM

Tejas (3) - Smoove, DV7, JTP
Chaos (3) - Blue, toogs, knight
JTP (2) - Tejas, chaos

And I'd like to point out I could easily get chaos lynched here

But hey chaos I'm making the civ decision and lynching Tejas.

Get on board fellllowww civs
Or you know that if you get me lynched here, I'll return civ and you'll look bad. You're angling to get to the end game where you and I are alive, then I don't have enough game capital to get you lynched. You going after Tejas does nothing to change my read on you. Preds want the Pens gone, especially with the Pens having tonight's hit.

Or you know that if you get me lynched here, I'll return civ and you'll look bad. You're angling to get to the end game where you and I are alive, then I don't have enough game capital to get you lynched. You going after Tejas does nothing to change my read on you. Preds want the Pens gone, especially with the Pens having tonight's hit.

I don't care who gets lynched here because the game is likely solved

Lynch me for all I care

And yes preds do want pens gone

You were probably pretty upset your hit failed last night

Cause either you either ran into Tejas BPV or he's lying and toots really roleblocked you

Usomad

Civs(not chaos don't answer don't care)

Have to assume preds get control of a night hit tonight if we kill tejas

Where are knight and smoove

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vote count through #2012:

Chaos (4) - Blue, Toogs, Knight, JTP
Tejas (2) - Smoove, DV7
JTP (2) - Tejas, Chaos

Final Vote Count:

Chaos (4) - Blue, Toogs, Knight, JTP
Tejas (2) - Smoove, DV7
JTP (2) - Tejas, Chaos

Chaos - Toronto Maple Leafs - vanilla civ - has been removed from the game.

Toronto Maple Leafs - chaos - You are the Toronto Maple Leafs. Things are looking great for the Maple Leafs. You have a future Hall of Fame coach, a great young core of players, and a rabid fanbase. This will be a fun team to watch over the next couple years, but for now, you are just a vanilla civ.

Night moves, please. I'd like to get this game knocked out this afternoon, so short rounds from here forward.

Apparently, the finals will be a best of 25 this year, as there were no additional kills at night.

Day 10 ends at 3:00PM. Current player count is 4/1/2. Majo is 4 and still in play.

This is how I feel right now.

giphy.gif

Back