• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Time Travelin' Nic Cage Mafia: CIVS WIN

man I really don't think nonny is maf but if tic is for real, he really is the de facto GFH

man I really don't think nonny is maf but if tic is for real, he really is the de facto GFH

tumblr_m0gj8r2aRQ1r4ej6wo1_500.gif

3 minutes.

Code:
THROUGH POST 643:

nonny	6	tejas, lokis, chic, tic, dv7, da
dv7	2	nonny, toogs

Code:
END OF DAY 4

nonny	6	tejas, lokis, chic, tic, dv7, da
dv7	2	nonny, toogs

anonymousdeac, aka Nic Cage in The Tooth Fairy (Mafia, Ninja / Watcher), is dead.

You are Nic Cage in The Tooth Fairy (Mafia, Ninja / Watcher)

You are Nic Cage in The Tooth Fairy, in a role that in Our Reality was actually played by The Rock, but let’s be honest, would have been 300% as good (and 300% creepier?) with Nic Cage in it. I’m not sure if you’d have played it as a family friendly comedy, or as a psychological thriller, but either way, look, I’m there.

In this game, you serve as both a ninja hitter and a watcher. Each night, you may either attach a ninja modifier to the mafia’s hit (clarification added later: this means that you would have to be making the hit that night), or you may watch a target player. You must alternate these actions; you may not perform identical actions consecutively. Additionally, you may not watch players during any night in which Nic Cage in Sweeney Todd is tracking a player.

toogs, aka Nic Cage in the Ghost Rider series (Indy, Medium / Serial Killer), is dead.

RedSoxFaithful said:
You are Nic Cage in the Ghost Rider series (Independent, Medium / Maf-Targeting Vig)

You are Nic Cage in the Ghost Rider series, movies that were so bad that Nic vowed to never make a 3rd one, causing a film that was actually already in-production to be scrapped. Basically, you played Johnny Blaze, a dude that sold his soul to the devil in exchange for curing his father’s cancer. The devil made sure that the dude’s father died anyway, because obviously he did, it’s the devil. At any rate, Johnny was then cursed to kill the souls of sinners, no matter how small.

In this game, during any given night, you may be given the option to communicate with the dead. I don’t *think* this is a power that Ghost Rider actually had in the films, but the last time I tried to work in a medium into one of my games, Ph fucked me, so here we are. Anyway; deadchat won’t be told anybody’s alignment, including your own. You will enter deadchat as your forum name, not as your character lame.

Additionally, you may be given the option to kill a player at night; this will be more successful the more often a player has “sinned’. It starts at a base 10% success rate; if the player is mafia, it will go up 50% immediately. If the player has voted for a civ during any day period, it will go up an additional 10%. If the player has killed a civ during a night period, it will go up an additional 20%. It will max out at 100%, obviously. You will not be told what likelihood your hit has.

You may only win by yourself; you may not win with civs, despite your relative unlikelihood of killing them.

Additionally, dadeacs, aka Nic Cage in Valley Girl (Civ, Vanilla), is dead.

RedSoxFaithful said:
You are Nic Cage in Valley Girl (Civ, Vanilla)

You are Nic Cage in Valley Girl, which most would consider to be your breakout film. You play a “Hollywood punk” (I am going off of Wikipedia here, shut up), who ends up with Deborah Foreman’s character. Foreman never really got another feature role, but this shit launched your career, so…

In this game, you’re a vanilla civ, and win with the town.

It is now Day 5. Day 5 ends 1:30:59 PM ET.

Player distribution is 4/1.

God damn it. I picked Da, which I second-guessed immediately because he seemed super civ, but I thought maybe he'd survive the night and I'd have another clear.

Interesting that there were two night kills with the mafia dead. I'd guess Toogs is one. The last indy is probably the other.

I seriously doubt Chic is the last one unless she was somehow able to affect or change the role I got back from me investigating her. Also, she was ALL over jhawk's nuts. As an Indy, I'm not sure she wants to bring so much undue attention on her by calling out people so much.

Think Loki is good obviously.

Tejas claims Adaptation, which is a great movie, which he could have received as a safeclaim, but still.

DV7 is the unknown we target.

Interesting that there were two night kills with the mafia dead. I'd guess Toogs is one. The last indy is probably the other.

Also, would make sense that DV7 would want Toots died cause Toots was trying like hell to vote out DV7 and save Nonny.

Also, LOL, I lied about having a bomb.

Suckers

What does an INDY want to do? Fly under the radar. DV7 has made like 10 total posts.

I don't know that dv7 would be so obvious about the toogs thing, but I agree he's been really quiet and is an unknown

Back