• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Nike NBA unis next year, Cavs, Wizards, Hornets et al

Some of the throwback designs are filthy: Purple Raptors, Teal Hornets, Pinstripe Magic, and Rainbow Nuggs are all great.

Far left...:drool:

Milwaukee-Bucks-Uniforms.png

Is Charlotte going to use the Jumpman and be the only team that has that on it's unis?

Edit: google is easy so it appears yes is the answer

Looks like they are switching to pants instead of shorts. Weird.

Basketball players are just really tall, that's why.

I don't like black jerseys for teams that don't have black as one of their colors. That said, the New Orleans Denon Deacon ones aren't bad.

Hate the capris. When did Minnesota get those terrible colors. Don't like Denver being all thrown back. Miami far right is awesome.

Love the Nuggets dot matrix printer looking unis. Reminds me of Alex English.

I like the Spurs redo. Really want to see a Clipper total reboot.

I too like Miami far right. Not sold on Toronto home/away or Minnesota's. Also thought OKC was a bit uninspired on second review.

Basketball players are just really tall, that's why.

I don't like black jerseys for teams that don't have black as one of their colors. That said, the New Orleans Denon Deacon ones aren't bad.

I'd take those Raptors black and golds in a heartbeat.

I don't love the Grizzlies sets either, but may be because I am missing the MLK unis they wore this year, which I thought were awesome.

top_story-09142016_mlk_uniform_jm022.jpg

I don't like black jerseys for teams that don't have black as one of their colors.

This bugs the shit out of me. My tarhole friend insists that black is an official color so it's ok for UNC to have a black jersey. GTFO with that shit.

Whatever happened to WindyCityDeac? This type of thing was his bailiwick.

Back