• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Nike NBA unis next year, Cavs, Wizards, Hornets et al

Some really bad ones. Harley-Davidson on MKE and the crappy Sun Life logo are pretty awful.

I was not aware western union was still a thing. At least it's on a western conference team.

https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2017/7/19/15994664/nike-nba-jerseys-new-2017-2018-season

Updated to include every team. I think the biggest change, obviously, belongs to Minnesota, which I still don't like. Denver is probably the next, I they seemed to go simpler. We have definitely gone the opposite way from those early 90s garish uniforms that included the Toronto Raptor, whatever was going on the jersey of Atlanta, Seattle's huge needle thing and whatever was going on the Rockets jersey.

Other uniforms that seem to have changed subtley. My favorite, I think, is the tweaking on the Wizards color bars that now run through the numbers. I like. My least favorite uniform is Philly's. At least from up close, the lettering looks really amateurish. I wish the Clippers would do a whole reboot, but they just keep tweaking really the most boring uniform in the league.

I think Atlanta has the worst uniforms in the NBA. Looks like a uniform template from a video game where they didn't get branding rights for the real thing.

If Clay Bennett wanted to troll the city of Seattle, OKC would wear the Sonics unis for a game.

fuck him (bennett). Hate the guy. That said, can't imagine cheering for Westbrook (being totally hypocritical as I cheered vehemently for Gary Payton who is essentially the same player from the neck up).

fuck him (bennett). Hate the guy. That said, can't imagine cheering for Westbrook (being totally hypocritical as I cheered vehemently for Gary Payton who is essentially the same player from the neck up).

I didn't say I would like it. I would hate it, but could definitely see Bennett doing it.

Back