• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season Ticket question

Sgt Hulka

Board Big Toe
Reaction score
This is my first year getting season tickets. When to they send you your tickets (do they even do that anymore or is there an electronic/web based way to get the tix?) and when do they tell you where your seats are? The season is fast approaching.

Thanks!

They mail mine in August. We sit on the hill, so I'm not sure when you find out actual row and seat locations.

It's my first year buying season tickets as well. I think the email confirmation said they would be mailed within 10 days of the first game, and I was assuming that is when I would find out seat location.

Planning on buying season tickets in the Value section. Any input on Section 1 versus Section 10?

In an email from my ticket rep dated 8/3 regarding upgrading to the Touchdown Club for the Presbyterian game, it did state:
You will be receiving your season tickets in the mail in the next couple of weeks.

I'll bet if you call the ticket office, they will tell you where your tickets are.

In an email from my ticket rep dated 8/3 regarding upgrading to the Touchdown Club for the Presbyterian game, it did state:

I'll bet if you call the ticket office, they will tell you where your tickets are.

Peach, did you take advantage of the upgrade? When we got to thinking about it: weekday/early kickoff = less tailgate time, hot/ always chance of a late summer thunderstorm, for $40 it sounded like a good deal so we jumped on it. Shoot, the two drinks alone would be worth $15 or so in the stadium, so to us it seemed like the way to go for this one game.

Planning on buying season tickets in the Value section. Any input on Section 1 versus Section 10?

Used to sit in section 1. It was great for half the game. You could really see the action at your end of the field-- wasn't bad at the other end, but take some binoculars

Back